Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by newtnewt View Post
    how do you explain r10 soloers if r5 is so hard?

This is a funny question. Looks like you should play a bard! Per your logic, if its able to do R10, you can run a Bard thru the majority of content on R5 Easy like you are interested in.

Multiple people have pointed out the broken builds currently.......the winners in todays DDO class wise. You enjoy stick build melee and can easily solo R2/R3 already. Play something you don't enjoy so you can solo R4/R5. I'm stating you are taking an unwise path. With +4 tomes and handful of past lives and moderate enough game knowledge to ask this type of question.........You're on a fools errand in my opinion.

Or play a Bard!
    Last edited by Varr; 01-21-2021 at 12:05 PM.
    Varr's all over. Cannith Varr getting the love currently.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Varr View Post
    This is a funny question. Looks like you should play a bard! Per your logic, if its able to do R10, you can run a Bard thru the majority of content on R5 Easy like you are interested in.

Multiple people have pointed out the broken builds currently.......the winners in todays DDO class wise. You enjoy stick build melee and can easily solo R2/R3 already. Play something you don't enjoy so you can solo R4/R5. I'm stating you are taking an unwise path. With +4 tomes and handful of past lives and moderate enough game knowledge to ask this type of question.........You're on a fools errand in my opinion.

Or play a Bard!
    i don't get what you are trying to say but it sounds passive-aggressive for sure. i don't need that. i am asking this question because i am coming after a long break. from my question i eliminated certain options. for example, for totally personal reasons i just won't play a paladin, i don't like thf type of combat except when it is super speedy sticks. i was interested with alchemist for a second there but i also don't like that reaction system AT ALL. now i am more or less decided on sorcerer. but also migh try inquisitive.

what's so unwise here?
    Last edited by newtnewt; 01-21-2021 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by newtnewt View Post
    i don't get what you are trying to say but it sounds passive-aggressive for sure. i don't need that. i am asking this question because i am coming after a long break. from my question i eliminated certain options. for example, for totally personal reasons i just won't play a paladin, i don't like thf type of combat except when it is super speedy sticks. i was interested with alchemist for a second there but i also don't like that reaction system AT ALL. now i am more or less decided on sorcerer. but also migh try inquisitive.

what's so unwise here?
    Welcome back!

Nothing passive-agresssive.........I've been pretty definitive. You are asking about a detailed breakdown of a build you can solo R4 and R5 easily with a base toon that has +4 tomes and some past lives after returning from a brake. I'm stating firmly there is no such build.

With a lot of time and gear and character development you can build a toon that can mow thru most content on R4/R5 solo and join the top 25ish toons on your server.

You don't believe this as you can cut thru R2&R3 currently and see Bard R10 solos.

One of our positions is correct.

Seems like I've fixated on your R4/R5 Easy statement and am close to derailing the thread. Cant state this more clearly so will leave you to it.

Again, Welcome back!
    Varr's all over. Cannith Varr getting the love currently.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12