Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by apocaladle View Post
    lol people are gonna whine about fixing exploits
    My only “whine” is that these “exploits” aren’t significant at all and if someone wants to spend hours farming respawning mobs for a limited time seasonal even that has VERY limited benefits, then let them. Go have a good time grinding to get two augments and a couple of potions and some cookies out of a seriously tedious “challenge”.
    No one in the world ever gets what they want
    And that is beautiful
    Everybody dies frustrated and sad
    And that is beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Vordax View Post
    So are you saying only the stuff you think should be worked on should be done?
    There is more important stuff to be addressed. Me and a lot of other folks agree with him.
    Proud guild gimp of Synergia! Adults only. Bring beer. Pants optional.
    Banginurz/Chimpinurz/Shagginurz/Spankinurz.

Community Member

dennisck2

There is more important stuff to be addressed. Me and a lot of other folks agree with him.
    Consider too that , "Me and a lot of other folks DON'T agree with him". Now where did that get us ?

I understand that you are part of a subset of players who want things their way and only their way. Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    UPDATE: The game worlds have reopened.

The DDO game worlds will be unavailable on Wednesday, January 20th from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT) to release Update 48.3.1. Read the release notes in our Release Notes section of DDO.com.
    In the new content there is a quest with that frosted cerise its broken in that if you go kill the spider it doesn't advance. Since the in game bug reporting is broken I thought I'd come on here and tell you

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRunning View Post
    Consider too that , "Me and a lot of other folks DON'T agree with him". Now where did that get us ?

I understand that you are part of a subset of players who want things their way and only their way. Grow up.
    LOLOL are u for real ....a fellow players concerns about lag and load screens and bugs and etc etc etc ........u grow up or is that the secret kids can accept a game thats borked ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12