Community Member

Default Ingame HELP does not work, account password reset does not work either

The ingame help ticket system does not run
    The account help does not accept my password, so I requested a reset but that crashes with server does not connect. There is no way to raise a new ticket thus.

Help?

Community Member

SSG’s CS is beyond bad, and arguably the worst in the gaming industry. I know entirely too many people that have had tickets go unanswered for months at a time. Mine’s been ignored for nearly two months now.

I’m not surprised you had issues with the password change for their email help portal. They essentially make you update that password every so often for no good reason...especially since they don’t require password changes for game accounts.

The only thing I can think of is sending Cordovan a PM and see if he can get the ball rolling for you.

What browser are you using to access the ticketing tools? Is it up to date? Is your OS up to date? Have you tried using a different browser? Have you tried turning off browser plugins to make sure none of those are interfering? Have you tried adjusting various settings (turning off firewalls/security software, running DDO as administrator, switching to a wired connection instead of wifi). Have you tried accessing it via a different device?

Generally if a web page is crashing uniquely for you and not for everyone who uses it, that means it's something on YOUR device causing the problem.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Flywheel View Post
    The account help does not accept my password
    Just for the record...

help.standingstonegames.com doesn't use your gaming account and requires you to create a new one on the help.standingstonegames.com web-site.

The password reset has been broken for years.
    DPS solves all problems. R10 or bust. Khyber: Ying-1, Kobeyashi