Community Member

Default Help please I’ve lost all my characters

My account was compromised and all of my characters deleted , I put in an in game ticket the day it was done dec 30th 2020 and I also emailed for a ticket please get my toons back for me the main is zkennedyz level 30 monk on orien. It’s sad I cannot get any feedback on this , I bought 200 dollars worth of ddo points during the sale after my characters where deleted because I had faith support would help out however it was a waste of money of my toons are not deleted I have no intention on starting over after losing 10 years of progress . So I will no longer be playing if I can’t get some help.

Your original thread got locked because of, reasons. See last post where Cordo locked it saying the matter would be dealt with through the ticket system.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...er-all-of-them

Making multiple threads at this point - on a weekend - is not the way to go. This is a good sub-forum for this thread. I'd delete the other one you started in General Discussion. [An option in your Edit options, or self-report the thread and request a lock on it.]

I don't recall if you mentioned before what server you were on. Start yourself a new character NOT NAMED THE SAME AS ANY OF YOUR DELETED CHARS and let us know. There are a lot of folks here who will help get you set back up as best we can until they find your characters and undelete them.

EDIT: I found one of your early posts you mention being on Orien. We can work with that.
    Last edited by cdbd3rd; 01-09-2021 at 04:45 AM.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Your original thread got locked because of, reasons. See last post where Cordo locked it saying the matter would be dealt with through the ticket system.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...er-all-of-them

Making multiple threads at this point - on a weekend - is not the way to go. This is a good sub-forum for this thread. I'd delete the other one you started in General Discussion. [An option in your Edit options, or self-report the thread and request a lock on it.]

I don't recall if you mentioned before what server you were on. Start yourself a new character NOT NAMED THE SAME AS ANY OF YOUR DELETED CHARS and let us know. There are a lot of folks here who will help get you set back up as best we can until they find your characters and undelete them.

EDIT: I found one of your early posts you mention being on Orien. We can work with that.
    Thanks for the info, my characters were all on orien the main is zkennedyz level 30 monk. Also the original rocket was from a toon that I deleted so I made a new ticket on a character names Reminiscence kennedy I’ve been loggin into it her and there to check the status of the ticket.

Community Member

Default Any idea when I could possibly hear anything on this?

I’m kinda in the dark , I wish someone would email me or something at least acknowledging the ticket, I am considering maybe playing hardcore though I’ve never tried it but simply because I’m not interested in starting over a main world character unless I get all of my progress back, I suppose hardcore could kill some of the wait time. If that what that is and I don’t just go on completely ignored. I’ve done everything I can think to do to get in touch with someone on the matter.. lol it seems I’ve made more forum post since this happened then in the prior ten years I’ve played

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by kennedyxrider View Post
    I’m kinda in the dark , I wish someone would email me or something at least acknowledging the ticket, I am considering maybe playing hardcore though I’ve never tried it but simply because I’m not interested in starting over a main world character unless I get all of my progress back, I suppose hardcore could kill some of the wait time. If that what that is and I don’t just go on completely ignored. I’ve done everything I can think to do to get in touch with someone on the matter.. lol it seems I’ve made more forum post since this happened then in the prior ten years I’ve played
    Did you specifically put your ticket in under Premium Services? I think those are automatically elevated beyond the first tier jabronis that essentially ignore help tickets for weeks or months at a time.

Community Member

Default Not sure

I’m not sure but I suppose I could go look and try again

Dang. This not getting resolved yet gives me a sad.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

Community Member

I agree sadness is understatent ......................i think back to a thread recently ....it spoke of final straws as players i know if this happened to me and they jerked around =straw broken ..ty

Something got resolved.

This was from a couple of nights ago

I took a snapshot as my guildies had been talking about it on Discord, and was updating them.

And he has been back in the saddle doing questing (seen him on the LFM's).
    Orien: Level 400 Cannith Crafter
    (*) - Crafter Advert for Orien
    Guild Leader, Old Curiosity Shop
    "The 'forever' rogue"

Community Member

Default Zdog

Isn't Z also the leader of The Matrix now that Stormss quit and a bunch left to start Alliance of Power? Always good to see when someone gets toons back from Turbine.