Default Bought Universal Enhancement Tome Wrong Character

Bought a Universal Enhancement Tome, but already have it on character I purchased it with. There was nothing listed on the Special Feats list for my character so I presumed I didn't have one. Is it possible to have it transferred to a different character? If not could I get refunded? I put in an in-game ticket 3 days ago but never got a reply.

Default Refund of Universal Enhancement Tome

I got the same issue with a useless Universal Enhancement Tome that is Bound-to-character on a character that that apparently already used one. I tried my best to check the special feats section and store warnings before buying, but I saw no sign that I already used a tome on that character. I tried contacting Customer Support first and after a week I got the reply that it was a case for In-Game Support, and have now been waiting for a couple of days for a reply to my ticket.
    I would please like a full refund as I got no intend of buying such an expensive tome for any other character.

As it seems I wasn't the only one being caught with an expensive, useless tome due to the lack of listing in Special Feats or warning in the DDO Store could you please take steps to prevent other players from ending up in the same situation?

Default Issue solved

Thank you to the in-game support who solved my issue and refunded the tome while I logged in and AFK waiting for help. It took a few days, but I'm just happy that the issue was solved so that I can play on and hope that everyone else with this issue get just as helpful support from the in-game support. Thank you!