Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Ruby of Good

  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5

    Default Ruby of Good

    I put the Ruby of Good augment into the The Fatal Flaw Repeating Crossbow but it shows no good damage to anything. I've tried various monsters and it does nothing. Is it a bug?

  2. #2
    Forum witchdoctor Hobgoblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    6,735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPane View Post
    I put the Ruby of Good augment into the The Fatal Flaw Repeating Crossbow but it shows no good damage to anything. I've tried various monsters and it does nothing. Is it a bug?
    are u lookimg for damage or are u looimg for good bypass?

    two different things
    main toons: Cerrsi(silly caster/xbow) Sttomper (silly barbarian)-jammiee (Silly melee)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    You are still completely free to run around like a jackrabbit on caffeine.
    quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius

  3. #3
    Community Member Valerianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    853

    Default

    ruby of good does not add up damage. it just gives the weapon good dr breaker property. btw it's a really nice thing to have.

  4. #4
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valerianus View Post
    ruby of good does not add up damage. it just gives the weapon good dr breaker property. btw it's a really nice thing to have.
    I was assuming it gave good damage based on it's description. "Upgrades any weapon that has a properly matching Augment Slot to have Good as an additional damage type."

  5. #5
    Founder & Super Hero Arkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    9,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPane View Post
    I was assuming it gave good damage based on it's description. "Upgrades any weapon that has a properly matching Augment Slot to have Good as an additional damage type."
    "..Good as an additional damage type" is different from "...additional Good damage."
    "A wise person chooses the right road; a fool takes the wrong one." - Author unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Hi Welcome

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload