Default Dwarf Child of the Mountain

This enhancement should only cost 1 point per rank, not 2. It's ridiculously expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBlonde View Post
    This enhancement should only cost 1 point per rank, not 2. It's ridiculously expensive.
    What they need to do is a total dwarf pass. The dwarf racial tree needs to be totally worked over to bring inline with all the other racial trees that outperform it.
    Mothergoose - Kardinal - Bunks

Shield Mastery should also be only 1 point per rank, not 2!

Shield Mastery should also be only 1 point per rank, not 2!
    TYWA should not be tier 4. Not sure dwarf enhancements have ever been reworked. Too many other racial trees have come out that are simply wat better than the dwarf tree.

And also, I'm not sure 8 want to wait around till the possibility of another dwarven race comes out to get a better tree.

I'm not even sure the devs like dwarves at all. They are already short, but also get the short end of the stick.
    Mothergoose - Kardinal - Bunks

There should also be an enhancement that gives con to hit for the various weapon groups already in the tree.

TYWA would be better “if” it also gave the CON bonus for To-Hit. In its current form, a melee is likely to have a high % of glancing blows in end-game content. Which pretty much makes is useless if a melee can’t make contact with a target.

Besides that, it current AP cost (15) is beyond ridiculous compared to other Stat-to-DMG enhancements that are usually held at tier three. Only folks that “could” use it are racial completionists with the extra AP to pump into the Dwarven Enh tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunker View Post
    What they need to do is a total dwarf pass. The dwarf racial tree needs to be totally worked over to bring inline with all the other racial trees that outperform it.
    I've been saying this for... sheesh 6 years? Yeah I think six years. Trouble is if you don't have a dwarf you don't realize how poor it is and its F2P and while they say they don't balance P2P to be better than F2P... they kind of obviously do.

So fine whatever, bring on the P2P dwarf version so we can actually have a decent dwarf variation.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    I've been saying this for... sheesh 6 years? Yeah I think six years. Trouble is if you don't have a dwarf you don't realize how poor it is and its F2P and while they say they don't balance P2P to be better than F2P... they kind of obviously do.

So fine whatever, bring on the P2P dwarf version so we can actually have a decent dwarf variation.
    Well there is roughly 3 ftp left, so guesstimation within 3 years?

Each year they roll out 1, although lately they creating new races.

Agree.

I run a dwarf tank and get my quality 5% from falconry instead. It makes no sense to waste 6 AP (total 11 minimum) in dwarf when I can just go 12 in falconry and have 10 points spent on actually useful things like PRR, sprint boost, etc...

Compare the entire dwarf fortress line to Aasimar's Ascendant bond... Comparable effects; Dwarf wastes 12 points whereas Aasimar only spends 1 and has an otherwise stronger tree to spend the other 15 points...
    Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post

Wish granted. We give you - the Gully Dwarf:

Special DDO trait: Barred from all vendors, the AH, and even when solo no chest will open for them. They quest only with what drops from breakables. -2 to all starting stats, -4 to INT & CHA.
    Last edited by cdbd3rd; 02-04-2021 at 05:45 PM.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

Quote Originally Posted by Alcides View Post
    There should also be an enhancement that gives con to hit for the various weapon groups already in the tree.
    Yes
    "A wise person chooses the right road; a fool takes the wrong one." - Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Hi Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Wish granted. We give you - the Gully Dwarf:

Special DDO trait: Barred from all vendors, the AH, and even when solo no chest will open for them. They quest only with what drops from breakables. -2 to all starting stats, -4 to INT & CHA.
    Jokes on you, I loved Gully Dwarves in Dragonlance and their appearance revealed the first signs of humanity in Raistlin.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Talking

Yes ! please do Iconic Dwarf or a racial variant dwarf . I love Dwarves !