Default So what can I do about not being able to buy points?

I don't use Steam, so I am opening directly from the folder.

I have tried both Paypal and Credit Card but I get the same error code 3032.

I have tried to contact Xsolla, but they seem to require a transaction code which I don't have.

I contacted SSG-support a couple of days ago (I expect that to take some time given the Christmas Holiday).

What are my other options?

I would really like to be able to pick up a few store items.

Quote Originally Posted by Gljosh View Post

I have tried to contact Xsolla, but they seem to require a transaction code which I don't have.

I contacted SSG-support a couple of days ago (I expect that to take some time given the Christmas Holiday).

I am in the same boat.

Couldn't buy points a month or so ago - Can't buy points now. Can't add a new credit card... 3032 generic every time with Xsolla...

I'd like to give SSG some money. I think they'd like for me to give them some money.

Maybe they should fix this... (I put in a ticket too... let's see if anyone gets back to us on Monday or Tuesday)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSandyman View Post
    Some people brag about how fast they finished the game. I cant think of a stupider thing to brag about. Or in this game, going from level 1 to level 30 in two days, or however long it takes. I can't even begin to imagine what drives a person to think that is fun. You are ignoring all of the content and options and going for sheer speed. It is like going to a museum and bragging about how fast you made it through. Or bragging about how fast you finished a good steak.

So what can I do about not being able to buy points?
    You can start farming Favor. :-\

PS. Can't buy points for 6 years myself.

Is it possible to try it on a different computer somehow?

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    Is it possible to try it on a different computer somehow?

Cheers,
    Titus.
    I installed DDO from scratch on my son's computer... Same error. No response from SSG yet. I will try calling them tomorrow.
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013
    Some people brag about how fast they finished the game. I cant think of a stupider thing to brag about. Or in this game, going from level 1 to level 30 in two days, or however long it takes. I can't even begin to imagine what drives a person to think that is fun. You are ignoring all of the content and options and going for sheer speed. It is like going to a museum and bragging about how fast you made it through. Or bragging about how fast you finished a good steak.

Hmm.. I can't find a phone number for SSG support...

I replied to the generic email I got last Friday...

Guys? I guess this isn't a widespread problem... but it's a bit crazy that I want to give you money and can't.

Is there any other option except Xsolla?

I googled a bit and there are some explanations. But most won't help you.

- your account is compromised
    - Have you ever opened disputes in Paypal/your bank regarding payments via Xsolla? If so, this could mean that you are blocked now.
    - cookies problem
    - Xsolla is doing maintenance

https://www.reddit.com/r/Twitch/comm...er_3032_error/
    https://twitter.com/bickum_/status/669610046406438912
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyM9dYqeKX4

Cheers,
    Titus
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

I tried clearing my browser cache, no go...

I even tried installing DDO on a computer that had never had DDO on it.... no go...

No disputes with Paypal.

Maybe my account is compromised, since this doesn't seem to be happening for everyone.

Still no word from SSG support via email... but it is holidays so probably short-staffed.

Wonder if they'll get back to me before February and my VIP payment.

Default Fixed?

I contacted Xsolla directly through their website, via Live Chat.

Took about 20 minutes to get resolved.

I can now use Paypal to buy points.

I contacted Xsolla directly through their website, via Live Chat.

Took about 20 minutes to get resolved.

I can now use Paypal to buy points.
    I did the same thing. Live Chat was able to fix it.

Wish the error message in the DDO store gave us the xsolla website... I was a little nervous searching for a third-party website to talk about credit card payments.

But it is what you you would expect it to be.

https://help.xsolla.com

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    Hmm.. I can't find a phone number for SSG support...

I replied to the generic email I got last Friday...

Guys? I guess this isn't a widespread problem... but it's a bit crazy that I want to give you money and can't.

Is there any other option except Xsolla?
    I believe this is a widespread problem as first it happened to my account a couple of months ago when they had the server issue and had to reload i believe it was G land and I play on the T server after a number of months and over 5 tickets with Xsolla saying it was standing stones issue and standing stones saying it was Xsolla issue. Xsolla did fix it and all was well until the next update then my wife's account did the same thing then the next day my account was back to the 3032 error also. so now both accounts can no longer buy TP or renew VIP sub. At one time long ago we could buy both points and VIP sub on the DDO web page we can no longer buy points there but we can renew VIP and get code to enter. I got a email reply today saying it was fixed and then survey email and NO it is not fixed and they did get a bad survey
    I am hoping they bring back the points on the DDO web site as Xsolla is not working for them or us

I used all zeros for the transaction code to submit the trouble ticket

Community Member

Hello, please contact us via?* https://help.xsolla.com and we'll assist you with the issue. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by XsollaSupport View Post
    Hello, please contact us via?* https://help.xsolla.com and we'll assist you with the issue. Thank you!
    this seems suspicious.

either validate it by giving it a dev title or something
    main toons: Cerrsi(silly caster/xbow) Sttomper (silly barbarian)-jammiee (Silly melee)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    You are still completely free to run around like a jackrabbit on caffeine.
    quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius