Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Lord_Mary View Post
    - and warforged immunities appear to be functioning properly,
    No, have beeng paralyzed by both drow poison and spell wards on my BF paladin in last week.

Founder
    Guild Leader - Death Smile

I am continuing testing but it appears disease immunity is working properly across all types, with the exception of cure disease potions no longer confer a 20 second immunity as they should.

Proof Against Poison is broken completely accross many of the types, this includes items, augments, some instances of creature poisons affecting warforged and BF

Protection From Evil is broken against some charms and compulsions and dominations - not functioning to provide immunity as it should

Community Member

Holidays are over and SSG employees are starting to post on the forums again. Time for a dev response to this issue.

Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Tist View Post
    Holidays are over and SSG employees are starting to post on the forums again. Time for a dev response to this issue.
    I agree. I understand the world is still awful and everyone is working from home and its difficult,
    I will keep testing. I would love all of the immunity items fixed before the next major event, especially
    a hardcore season where players absolutely need the magic items they loot to be functioning properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sushiboat View Post
    You're probably thinking of Update 14 (i.e., MotU), where they upended a bunch of systems all at once. Presumably, poison immunity got smacked in the face (taking disease immunity along with it) because SSG (or Turbine, to be precise) wanted Drow (poison) to be relevant.

While they did "nerf the immunities," it wasn't as clear cut as just straight up removing immunity altogether. Instead, they decided to split things out into natural, magical, and supernatural poisons/diseases.

The current incarnation of Proof Against Poison/Disease is supposed to grant immunity to natural poisons/disease, and a bonus against magical poisons/disease, which is why OP is reporting this as a bug.
    It actually only grants immunity AT ALL in the sense that it makes it so you don't auto-fail the save on a roll of 1. If you wouldn't MAKE THE SAVING THROW on a roll of 1, you can still fail and be affected by poison (or disease) even if you have an "immunity" item on. This is also how WF poison immunity works--it just means you no-longer auto-fail the saving throw on a 1. So your saving throw bonus has to be equal to or higher than the DC of the poison for you to become immune to it.

The only REAL poison immunity left in the game is the one you get from druid class levels, and, again, that only works on "natural" poisons.
    Last edited by PsychoBlonde; 01-16-2021 at 04:34 PM.

Founder

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBlonde View Post
    It actually only grants immunity AT ALL in the sense that it makes it so you don't auto-fail the save on a roll of 1. If you wouldn't MAKE THE SAVING THROW on a roll of 1, you can still fail and be affected by poison (or disease) even if you have an "immunity" item on. This is also how WF poison immunity works--it just means you no-longer auto-fail the saving throw on a 1. So your saving throw bonus has to be equal to or higher than the DC of the poison for you to become immune to it.

The only REAL poison immunity left in the game is the one you get from druid class levels, and, again, that only works on "natural" poisons.
    Psycho that is incorrect.
    For natural poisons, wearing one of these items, you should have a total natural poison immunity, a no fail 1, and bonuses towards magical that confers immunity if the poison DC is lower than the sum of the bonuses

You are also incorrect about the only real poison immunity being druids left in the game:
    Druids to gain an immunity it is true (Venom Immunity lvl 9)
    but these too gain it:
    Warforged are racially immune (race, lvl 1).
    Alchemists also are granted an immunity (poisonblood, lvl 7)
    monks are also granted immunity (Diamond Body lvl 11)
    Any Wizard/Warlock Undead form grants complete immune to all forms of poison
    The Epic Destiny Grandmaster of Flowers confers 2 of the 3 poison immunity bonuses
    Proof Against Poison (items/augments, lvl 1)
    Neutralize Poison Spell/Potion

I have been extensively testing these items - these items are BROKEN and not functioning properly.
    of the 3 benefits conferred by proof against poison items/augments, none of them are presently granted,

1. Immunity to natural poisons
    2. No fail on a roll of a 1
    3. immunity to magical/supernatural +2 to +10 bonus to save that confers immunity to poisons with a DC less than the #%

Proof against disease items are working correctly for effect 1, i am testing 2 and 3 presently

1. Immunity to natural poisons
    2. No fail on a roll of a 1
    3. immunity to magical/supernatural with (item%) + (save%) + (player roll)

protection from evil is not conferring immunity to charms controls compulsions and commands - i am still testing, but so far it is not working.
    Last edited by Dark_Lord_Mary; 01-20-2021 at 05:18 PM.

Founder

The latest update/patch as of 1/22 did not address any of the broken poison or protection from evil immunities.

Founder

After extensive testing in the lvl 2 market place quest 'The Sunken Sewer' and 'Redfang' natural poisons

Broken - Druids to gain an immunity it is true (Venom Immunity lvl 9); this is not working at all

Broken - Alchemists also are granted an natural/supernatural poison immunity (poisonblood, lvl 7): this is not working at all

Broken - monks are also granted immunity (Diamond Body lvl 11): this is not working at all

Broken - Proof Against Poison (items/augments, lvl 1): these are not working at all

Broken - Grand Master of Flowers Perfection of Body: this is not working at all

Working - Undead Form grants complete immune to all forms of poison: this is working

Working - Warforged/Bladeforged racial poison immunity: this is working

This means that poison immunity is not only broken across all items/augments but all CLASS ABILITIES/FEATS as well - except for undead form, perhaps because it is a racial ability, racial abilities appear to be working. So if you take the poison feat on your alchemist it is a waste of a feat presently because it does absolutely nothing.

I have a feeling it was broken back when the Alchemist class was implemented.
    I am still testing Protection from Evil but that is mostly broken too, so any items
    you have that grant protection from evil may be a wasted slot presently.

It would be nice to hear from a Dev about this.
    Last edited by Dark_Lord_Mary; 01-22-2021 at 10:43 PM.

Proof Against Poison/Disease items are bugged and are not granting immunity to natural poison/disease as they should. All they are granting is a + to saves vs natural/magical.

Originally I thought this was an issue with the Proof augments only but after the latest patch I notice neither the Proof augments, nor items with the Proof properties, nor Cannith crafted items bearing the Proofs are granting the immunity to natural poisons and diseases.

'Grants the wearer immunity to natural poisons.'
    'Grants the wearer immunity to natural diseases.'

Please have this fixed before beginning the next Hardcore League.

Thank you.
    As of today, proof vs poison +2 augment does not protect from troglodyte stench in acid wit

Edit: they messed this up since menace of the underdark, when they really wanted poison to be an issue because you know, lack of creativity. It's been borked since then and just getting worse as time goes by.
    Last edited by kmoustakas; 01-23-2021 at 02:07 AM.
    Social justice w...arlock in Sarlona, leader of Scourge of Xaos.
    OkarisRage, Barbarian doing racial past lives
    Noellal raid buffcher - Caldrick apprentice tank - Lemish artificer tank wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by kmoustakas View Post
    As of today, proof vs poison +2 augment does not protect from troglodyte stench in acid wit

Edit: they messed this up since menace of the underdark, when they really wanted poison to be an issue because you know, lack of creativity. It's been borked since then and just getting worse as time goes by.
    Agreed.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Founder

Quote Originally Posted by kmoustakas View Post

I think it got reborked when alchemist was released - consider alchemist has 2 poison immunity class feats - one granted for natural poisons and one you can take as a feat for 1/2 poison dmg and immunity to supernatural diseases. That's a big deal to not work considering alchemists are an extra squishy low hitpoint class. And wasting a feat really isn't something any build can afford.

Founder

Someone mentioned to me a test of the artificer iron defenders and they apparently are not being granted the construct immunities they should have.

Someone mentioned to me a test of the artificer iron defenders and they apparently are not being granted the construct immunities they should have.

That's right, standing in sunken sewers trap atm, my pet has spider venom damage and his str dropped from 51 to 47 after the 1 min timer expired. Using remove poison admixture removed the poison.
    After second 1 minute tick str dropped to 42.
    After three minutes it dropped to 33.
    STR at 17 after four minutes.
    11 After five minutes.

It dropped to 0 after a while the pet is level 30 so he does roll his saves sometimes.

Also in combat log: (Combat): You hit Iron Defender for 2 points of strength damage.
    Last edited by kanordog; 01-25-2021 at 08:29 PM.
    You nerfed my monks, dailies and alchemists.
    I nerfed your profit on two accounts.

Founder

Exclamation

testing continues and things are still broken

here's a link to my poison tests

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha8VMmjk_ks

video is time coded so you can check out a particular

Founder

As of Valentine's Day 2/14/2021 Proof against poison items/augments are not working at all

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123