Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Lord_Mary View Post
    - and warforged immunities appear to be functioning properly,
    No, have beeng paralyzed by both drow poison and spell wards on my BF paladin in last week.

Founder
    Guild Leader - Death Smile

I am continuing testing but it appears disease immunity is working properly across all types, with the exception of cure disease potions no longer confer a 20 second immunity as they should.

Proof Against Poison is broken completely accross many of the types, this includes items, augments, some instances of creature poisons affecting warforged and BF

Protection From Evil is broken against some charms and compulsions and dominations - not functioning to provide immunity as it should

Community Member

Holidays are over and SSG employees are starting to post on the forums again. Time for a dev response to this issue.

Founder
    Guild Leader - Death Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Tist View Post
    Holidays are over and SSG employees are starting to post on the forums again. Time for a dev response to this issue.
    I agree. I understand the world is still awful and everyone is working from home and its difficult,
    I will keep testing. I would love all of the immunity items fixed before the next major event, especially
    a hardcore season where players absolutely need the magic items they loot to be functioning properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sushiboat View Post
    You're probably thinking of Update 14 (i.e., MotU), where they upended a bunch of systems all at once. Presumably, poison immunity got smacked in the face (taking disease immunity along with it) because SSG (or Turbine, to be precise) wanted Drow (poison) to be relevant.

While they did "nerf the immunities," it wasn't as clear cut as just straight up removing immunity altogether. Instead, they decided to split things out into natural, magical, and supernatural poisons/diseases.

The current incarnation of Proof Against Poison/Disease is supposed to grant immunity to natural poisons/disease, and a bonus against magical poisons/disease, which is why OP is reporting this as a bug.
    It actually only grants immunity AT ALL in the sense that it makes it so you don't auto-fail the save on a roll of 1. If you wouldn't MAKE THE SAVING THROW on a roll of 1, you can still fail and be affected by poison (or disease) even if you have an "immunity" item on. This is also how WF poison immunity works--it just means you no-longer auto-fail the saving throw on a 1. So your saving throw bonus has to be equal to or higher than the DC of the poison for you to become immune to it.

The only REAL poison immunity left in the game is the one you get from druid class levels, and, again, that only works on "natural" poisons.
    Last edited by PsychoBlonde; 01-16-2021 at 04:34 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123