Community Member

Default Why has my account been locked for so long?

About a month ago, I used PAYPAL to purchase the latest DLC.

For unknown reasons, PAYPAL returned the money to my account.

I submitted a ticket in the SSG help system and told them that my DLC can be used but you have not received the payment. We should find a way to solve this problem.

The customer service staff then locked my DDO account and told me to contact PAYPAL to solve the problem. If they can't solve it, the customer service staff will manually send me a payment link.

One month later, my account is still locked, and the customer service did not give me any useful solutions to solve this problem, just locked the account.

DDO is my favorite game, I have been playing this game since 2006.

But because of an inexplicable payment failure, they did not solve the problem in a month, and no one came forward to solve the problem.

I submitted tickets many times, and all they did was merge the new ticket into the old one without doing anything substantive.

As an old player, I feel very disappointed and angry about this.

I'm sorry to hear about your problem.

When a problem is more complex than lost Epic Destiny XP, usually Customer Service does a bad job at solving your problem and it can take months when they eventually resolve your issue.

One of my ex guild members got banned, there was issue with his payments, something went wrong and he got banned. It took more than two months to solve the issue.
    Last edited by grudgebear; 11-26-2020 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mruhua View Post
    About a month ago, I used PAYPAL to purchase the latest DLC.

For unknown reasons, PAYPAL returned the money to my account.

I submitted a ticket in the SSG help system and told them that my DLC can be used but you have not received the payment. We should find a way to solve this problem.

The customer service staff then locked my DDO account and told me to contact PAYPAL to solve the problem. If they can't solve it, the customer service staff will manually send me a payment link.

One month later, my account is still locked, and the customer service did not give me any useful solutions to solve this problem, just locked the account.

DDO is my favorite game, I have been playing this game since 2006.

But because of an inexplicable payment failure, they did not solve the problem in a month, and no one came forward to solve the problem.

I submitted tickets many times, and all they did was merge the new ticket into the old one without doing anything substantive.

As an old player, I feel very disappointed and angry about this.
    Starting 13 forum threads about it is just going to get your forum account locked as well.
    Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Community Manager

To the OP: Make sure all communication regarding this issue is done through the currently active ticket: 148626 as the numerous other tickets filed in regard to this issue have now been sorted out as I understand it. Please do not submit further tickets, and respond to the one above. My understanding is we are still waiting for you to successfully purchase the expansion following the chargeback you described, and we do not have the ability to "make" the vendor that issued the chargeback deduct the money again. So, you will need to make the purchase, with Account Support help if needed, through the ticket number above.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com