Community Member Cranjis-of-Orien's Avatar

Question Haven't heard great stuff about Razorclaw barb

I have quested with a couple of the new hand-to-hand style Razorclaw barbarians since their release, and everyone I have asked about how it is pretty much all reply with just "it's okay.".
    Is it really not that great, or is there some hidden potential to making it a very fun style to play? I want to know if I should try this new hand-to-hand style barbarian, or if it's just not really worth it.
    Founder and leader of The Wildcats guild on Orien

"Cheese is the solution to everything" - Unknown

Community Member

I'm playing a 12 druid/8 barbarian Razorclaw winter wolf right now and it's fairly good. Not R10 material but easy to level on lower difficulties. winter worlf +20% attack speed, ravager 37 points for +2 range, +15% helpless damage and blood strenght. Nature warrior 27 points for core 4 +1 crit multiplier, +15% helpless damage, +5% attack speed when killing max 25%, flight +improved uncanny dodge from barb with meld twist, ghost touch and ferocity +12 melee power when raging. Razorclaw 16 points for +1 primal multiplier. Total 80 APs. Legendary dreadnought +1 insight threat range and all the good stuff. 16-18 X4, 19-20X6

Community Member Cranjis-of-Orien's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFast View Post
    I'm playing a 12 druid/8 barbarian Razorclaw winter wolf right now and it's fairly good. Not R10 material but easy to level on lower difficulties. winter worlf +20% attack speed, ravager 37 points for +2 range, +15% helpless damage and blood strenght. Nature warrior 27 points for core 4 +1 crit multiplier, +15% helpless damage, +5% attack speed when killing max 25%, flight +improved uncanny dodge from barb with meld twist, ghost touch and ferocity +12 melee power when raging. Razorclaw 16 points for +1 primal multiplier. Total 80 APs. Legendary dreadnought +1 insight threat range and all the good stuff. 16-18 X4, 19-20X6
    I'm assuming it gets you by for epics alright?
    Founder and leader of The Wildcats guild on Orien

"Cheese is the solution to everything" - Unknown

Community Member

Yes. Blood strenght keeps you up and if you can get your hands on the Adamantine knuckles you will have a 15-20 threat range in heroic