Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Community Member Feralthyrtiaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,920

    Default Iconic Razorclaw Shifter Animations with HW are way off SPECIFICALLY....

    Supreme Cleave from Frenzied Berserker Tree AND Stunning Blow Feat.

    The Supreme Cleave animation is a pause, then a slow right then left strike with each hand, then another pause. There is no smooth transition from the regular attack to the Supreme Cleave and back. As a result it appears that the Supreme Cleave misses a bunch of mobs because the mobs move out of the way before the strike can even happen.

    Using regular Cleave and Great Cleave on a Monk with HW seemed smooth and correct.

    The Supreme Cleave animation for Razorclaw Shifters with HW REALLY needs changed to be more like (if not identical to) regular Cleave Feat. As it stands right now it is clunky, slow and garbage for AOE. I get MUCH more AOE attacks using Spring Attack.

    Stunning Blow animation on a Razorclaw Shifter with HW is HOT GARBAGE. There is a "windup", a pause then the effect goes off right after the mob has moved out of the way.

    Stunning Fist animation on a Monk with HW is fast and the effect is nearly immediate.

    Stunning Blow animation with a weapon in hand is a quick strike with the effect and "bell" sound happening nearly instantly .

    Stunning Blow animation REALLY needs changed on the Razorclaw Shifter with HW to be the same as Stunning Fist HW Monk or Stunning Blow when using a weapon.


    As it stands RIGHT NOW both Supreme Cleave and Stunning Blow with the Razorclaw Shifter using HW are *almost* un-useable, unrealistic and EXTREMELY frustrating to use.
    I am often cynical and say mean things. It's a WAI "Feature". Mokune (Guild Leader of Pandora's Box on Khyber), Iquitz, Returning, Thaumat, Ketzerisch, Xhiron, Koanoak et al...

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feralthyrtiaq View Post
    Supreme Cleave doesn't look or feel right on Razorclaw Shifters, could you please look into it
    Male Razorclaw Shifters appear to be encountering a bug with that animation, we're going to get that fixed for U48. (If you'd like to know what it's supposed to look like, Female Razorclaw Shifters do not have this issue). There does appear to be a bug in its timing also (it's timing the attack portion after the animation finishes, instead of at the same time the animation plays). We'll get that fixed as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Feralthyrtiaq View Post
    Stunning Blow doesn't look or feel right on Razorclaw Shifters, could you please look into it
    Similar issue.
    We don't only build for the builds that exist.
    We don't only build for the builds that are good right now.

    The fact that some changes are necessary is not diminished by the fact that other necessary changes have not happened yet.

  3. #3
    Community Member Feralthyrtiaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,920

    Default Thank You!

    I appreciate the response.

    Cheers!
    I am often cynical and say mean things. It's a WAI "Feature". Mokune (Guild Leader of Pandora's Box on Khyber), Iquitz, Returning, Thaumat, Ketzerisch, Xhiron, Koanoak et al...

  4. #4
    Community Member JoeShmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    Male Razorclaw Shifters appear to be encountering a bug with that animation, we're going to get that fixed for U48. (If you'd like to know what it's supposed to look like, Female Razorclaw Shifters do not have this issue). There does appear to be a bug in its timing also (it's timing the attack portion after the animation finishes, instead of at the same time the animation plays). We'll get that fixed as well.


    Similar issue.
    Hi Steel. Could you also comment on the hit registration for normal attacks in general? Something seems off, as the distance seems way off - you have to be right on top of an enemy for them to be hit by an attack, and a lot of times, punches miss the target, even when tab targeted. Thank you!

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmo View Post
    Hi Steel. Could you also comment on the hit registration for normal attacks in general? Something seems off, as the distance seems way off - you have to be right on top of an enemy for them to be hit by an attack, and a lot of times, punches miss the target, even when tab targeted. Thank you!
    Already did, in another thread. See dev tracker.
    We don't only build for the builds that exist.
    We don't only build for the builds that are good right now.

    The fact that some changes are necessary is not diminished by the fact that other necessary changes have not happened yet.

  6. #6
    Community Member JoeShmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    192

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    Already did, in another thread. See dev tracker.
    Thank you, sir, will do!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload