Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    If/When this all gets fixed/sorted, can we please PLEASE please get the descriptions text adjusted for GUILD potions to state that they are different from regular potions and cannot be used on others, the binding status is different too I think, etc.
    What you are asking already exists. Unbound potions mention that they include a "funnel" for application on party members while guild potions do not mention such a thing. Guild potions also mention their bound status.
    My main server is Khyber. Have toons in almost every server for favor purposes. The Faltouts

Quote Originally Posted by Faltout View Post
    What you are asking already exists. Unbound potions mention that they include a "funnel" for application on party members while guild potions do not mention such a thing. Guild potions also mention their bound status.
    I'd like it to be more obvious. Change the name to GUILD potion. Change the Target: to just self only. I actually don't even know offhand if you can use guild potions such as cure light wounds on an undead enemy, if you can't, then remove the portion of the description that mentions saves and half damage ?

Community Member

I'd like it to be more obvious. Change the name to GUILD potion. Change the Target: to just self only. I actually don't even know offhand if you can use guild potions such as cure light wounds on an undead enemy, if you can't, then remove the portion of the description that mentions saves and half damage ?

It’s mislabeled **** like this that probably made the devs think that they needed to completely screw up pots for everybody in the first place. Those guys obviously don’t play their own game enough to know what’s really going on, and are lazily just doing the absolute bare minimum in actual research. Their actions here prove that.

Seriously, this whole mess could’ve been avoided had they actually known how potions really worked, because they’d have realized that they didn’t even need lift a finger. Their laziness in research cost them needless work, and cost us major functionality in heavily used items.

Community Member

Changing the name to "guild" potion is a reasonable request.

The rest of it is completely unreasonable. What you see is not the potion description but the equivalent spell the potion contains. The potion description is:
    - Minimum level: 1
    - Binds to Character on Acquire
    - No Mail
    - No Auction
    - Spell name: Cure Light Wounds
    - Caster level: 1
    - Durability: 5/5
    - Material: Glass
    - Hardness: 0
    - Base value: 2pp
    - Weight: 0.10lbs
    If you want something to change, the devs could remove the "misleading" spell description completely and just leave the above information in place. I don't think anyone wants that though. It's "corrupt a wish DDO style".
    My main server is Khyber. Have toons in almost every server for favor purposes. The Faltouts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12