Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

I haven't seen it explicitly mentioned so I'll point out that Astral Shards are *not* a part of your personal inventory and won't transfer. If you have any on the Hardcore server you might want to consider using them on gold/silver rolls.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Open Guild for All Founder - Hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_the_Dead View Post
    I haven't seen it explicitly mentioned so I'll point out that Astral Shards are *not* a part of your personal inventory and won't transfer. If you have any on the Hardcore server you might want to consider using them on gold/silver rolls.
    +1 Good Advice

I spent excess from Funding Guilds on Gold Seal Hirelings while creating a few mules to move thus.

So if i understand well (sorry, english isn't my native language + champagne night ) they will be reopening next week to move things around, so i can prep my characters for transfers?
    (context: Forgot that have important things in shared bank and no in my characters, so... no transfers for me yet)

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Strambotica View Post
    So if i understand well (sorry, english isn't my native language + champagne night ) they will be reopening next week to move things around, so i can prep my characters for transfers?
    (context: Forgot that have important things in shared bank and no in my characters, so... no transfers for me yet)
    Actually he said there'll be news about it next week, not that it's going to happen next week.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Quote Originally Posted by Strambotica View Post
    ...they will be reopening next week to move things around, so i can prep my characters for transfers?
    Im in that situation too and Im glad you brought it up because I just now read what they have on the hardcore page:

"At the end of the Hardcore League, we will be offering free Character Transfers to all characters - living or dead. Dead characters will be able to find their way back to the land of the living once they set foot on a non-Hardcore server. Characters will also bring their personal inventory with them, as with a regular character transfer. Note that normal character transfer restrictions apply - shared bank items, guild airships, TR caches, etc will not transfer off the server."

Yes, during the last two they let us come back to life on the hardcore server to transfer things but the way this is written states quite plainly that they had other intentions this time around in that we arent going to be allowed to come back to life on hardcore. I seem to remember this paragraph or at least one very similar causing some confusion in the past. If thats not what they intended and dont intend in the future then this really needs to be re-written.

Hope to see you at the hardcore bank, good luck.
    Last edited by gnarledmaw; 09-26-2020 at 11:23 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12