Default The Dojo Becomes a Real Thing

I have a quick special announcement, which will also be posted in the Guild forums as appropriate.

It's been a long, long time in planning, and so here's my vision of it.
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherSyn View Post
    I have a quick special announcement, which will also be posted in the Guild forums as appropriate.

It's been a long, long time in planning, and so here's my vision of it.
    Great idea! I led an all-Monk Shroud once and we completed it successfully. I will reblog this post on DDOCentral, probably tomorrow.

I love the concept. Sadly not on my home server and modern DDO really discourages investing in more than one character.

Still, I wish you the best of luck. There is no doubt in my mind that any would-be monks would be in good hands, and learn a few things to boot

Community Member

How come bards can join but not barbs? Also wizards, rogues and clerics do synergize very well with monks so how come they can be pure? Rules see arbitrary but cool concept...

Community Member

Talking Glad to see you are still kicking around

Syn,

I've been a light monk, dark monk, and some flavors of splash since 2009 when I unlocked the class. Been through it all and I've been reading your orderofsyncletica since sometime around 2014. I am sad that you don't have additional Dojos in other shards, but I am pleased that you can make this a reality. The guild business isnt an easy one, but it is fulfilling. I hope that your dojo never lacks for disciples and challengers.

Judonno of Khyber