Hero

Default Returning Vet looking for new guild.

Been playing since 2007 but took the past few years off. Returned to player HC Season 3 and earned all the rewards I was interested in. I'm VIP and have all Xpacks. I will probably be playing each HC league then hopping back to Argo to re-earn completionist/racial lives/reaper points after accomplishing my goals there and hoping to find a guild that doesn't mind that. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    Been playing since 2007 but took the past few years off. Returned to player HC Season 3 and earned all the rewards I was interested in. I'm VIP and have all Xpacks. I will probably be playing each HC league then hopping back to Argo to re-earn completionist/racial lives/reaper points after accomplishing my goals there and hoping to find a guild that doesn't mind that. Thanks in advance!
    You can join Xoriat Asylum Escapees! We are an open Guild for all players with about 650 active members. We are Guild Level 127 with a full loaded Daedalean Kraken airship and continue to add Guild levels quickly.

Mail Radicaltop in-game and I will add you and any alts.