Thread: Lich, with axe.

Community Member

Default Lich, with axe.

Nerfed in u47.
    Last edited by Tilomere; 10-14-2020 at 10:06 PM.

~350 ability points!?!?!?!?

THIS is what's wrong with DDO. Kudos to you on the build but it should never have been possible.
    Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha5440 View Post
    ~350 ability points!?!?!?!?

THIS is what's wrong with DDO. Kudos to you on the build but it should never have been possible.
    TY! It doesn't seem that much though when you are getting 1 shot...

Community Member

How feasible is this at low reaper (1-3) without having all the gear, RP and racial AP? I have 3 racial AP and 17 RP. I currently mostly run R1 or R2 depending on group, but would to be able to solo endgame low reaper.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MJtheKing View Post
    How feasible is this at low reaper (1-3) without having all the gear, RP and racial AP? I have 3 racial AP and 17 RP. I currently mostly run R1 or R2 depending on group, but would to be able to solo endgame low reaper.
    So yea, this will solo endgame low reaper with less everything. You can delay the LGS helm and boots until you want to start tanking harder pug raids and doing higher skulls, and just use dps set. Tier 1 LGS weapons are cheap and easy to make and you can work on higher tiers later. Everything else just takes time. It does help to be able to solo farm most of the gear up without help. Make sure you pick up a FoM flask next Monster Hunter Week from the remnant vendor.

You may have to redo the skills, stats, and level up of stats if you don't have a 36 point build and tomes.
    Last edited by Tilomere; 08-17-2020 at 03:43 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tilomere View Post
    So yea, this will solo endgame low reaper with less everything. You can delay the LGS helm and boots until you want to start tanking harder pug raids and doing higher skulls, and just use dps set. Tier 1 LGS weapons are cheap and easy to make and you can work on higher tiers later. Everything else just takes time. It does help to be able to solo farm most of the gear up without help. Make sure you pick up a FoM flask next Monster Hunter Week from the remnant vendor.

You may have to redo the skills, stats, and level up of stats if you don't have a 36 point build and tomes.

Thanks for the reply. I may give this a try next life. How is it while leveling?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MJtheKing View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I may give this a try next life. How is it while leveling?
    I'll add some notes to OP for leveling it up for you.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tilomere View Post
    I'll add some notes to OP for leveling it up for you.
    Greatly appreciated!

Community Member

Hi, could you breakdown your con score please?

What filigrees are you using?

Thanks !

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Delasom1962 View Post
    Hi, could you breakdown your con score please?

What filigrees are you using?

Thanks !
    I figured my two previous questions out but why do you go with positive healing on your LGS boots? This would do nothing while in undead form?

Thanks!

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

Ah, so this is why I see nothing but undead player characters in the game anymore ?
    "You are a Tiefling. And a Cleric, with the Domain of the Sun. Doesn't that contradict each other ?" "No, all my friends are playing evil. I found that so boring that I decided to be on the good side. And, besides, Sun and Fire, where is the difference, really ?"

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alrik_Fassbauer View Post
    Ah, so this is why I see nothing but undead player characters in the game anymore ?
    Don't worry, SSG "fixed" that problem.

"Eldritch Strike and Eldritch Tempest no longer deal out double their listed weapon die, crit range, and crit multiplier bonuses."

Which I'm guessing is why Tilomere has already deleted the build and moved on to the next OP FotM combo, whatever that is.
    Major build threads: Axesinger / Dwarven Defender / Drow Ninja / Drow Paladin / Elven Ranger / Monkcher / Sacred Vanguard / Cleric Domains / Kundarak Brigade / Iconic Builds
    My Build Index: a Motley Menagerie of Original Rapscallions, Pugilists, and Gimps!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Delasom1962 View Post
    I figured my two previous questions out but why do you go with positive healing on your LGS boots? This would do nothing while in undead form?

Thanks!
    Unconsciousness range which now does affect undead form, but has a bug where you no longer heal from your own death auras (death aura bug #8 by my count). You get half effect of the hp regen from LGS in undead form.
    Last edited by Tilomere; 10-20-2020 at 01:28 PM.