Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Community Member

Default Update?

this issues with in this thread persist to this date can we get an update this is super disappointing that I still cannot chat in game with party/guild.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasHunter View Post
    Thanks Cordovan and team. I know it’s been a rough couple of weeks! Keep up the good work and eyes on the prize: Feywild
    My party and voice chats were sporadically back prior to Friday's update. Now they are always gone. Mic test works but green highlight on hp/sp bar not seen and no one hears me.

Also, my shared bank has been unsearchable since the server change/upgrade

And since the Friday update my help menu stays blank.

Used the repair game data option at the login screen last night, no effect.

Please give me back my chats and voice. Game is not fun without the social aspects. Too much like work.

Community Member

Default Same issue

Quote Originally Posted by pondcruzer View Post
    My party and voice chats were sporadically back prior to Friday's update. Now they are always gone. Mic test works but green highlight on hp/sp bar not seen and no one hears me.

Also, my shared bank has been unsearchable since the server change/upgrade

And since the Friday update my help menu stays blank.

Used the repair game data option at the login screen last night, no effect.

Please give me back my chats and voice. Game is not fun without the social aspects. Too much like work.
    Chat been down for over a month, and SSG does not seem to see it as a major issue. They dont post anything about trying to fix it, last "official post" here, was 14.august..
    My chat works maybe 10%, thats just not good enough...

Without chat, the game looses the fun, and i gotta consider spending my time on something else.

Also was gonna buy more ddo points, but not putting my hard earned money in a game that doesnt priotize fixing such bugs.

Regards
    Drakiz
    Thelanis
    Last edited by Drakiz; 09-08-2020 at 12:26 AM.

Community Member

This is going on for over a month now.
    • My friends list is still empty
    • Chat: when joining groups I occasionally get
      Code:
      (Error): You failed to join the chat room.
      and cant see any party chat (sometimes even without that error line)
    • Searching in my bank isnt working. I can see items but as soon as I type anything in search bar bank is empty.
    • Mail is broken sometimes (Cant sent mails/my inbox in empty)
    • If chat is working (rare) others dont see my character name on chat but some twink of mine, that is offline

To me the game isnt fun any more without chat. Now I have to use 3rd party tools just to communicate with group. Lots of... as everyone is using other stuff (Discord, Teamspeak, Skype). And nobody seems to care. Another downtime today and nothing has changed. Not played much lately because this sucks, and again I'm offline for now. May check back after next update... but nothing seems to happen, update after update. Sadly I dont know another game like this, but if anyone can recommend one I'm very open for suggestions. Just want a game that allows lots of character customization, comparable to this one. And has a working chat. And a working bank. And maybe less lag/bugs. Dont get me wrong, I love DDO as much as many here, thats while I'm still around and complaining here, but its in a really bad shape right now. Lots of bad lag, bugs, duping problems (Ottos Boxes) and not even a working chat system. For over one month without a fix in sight. I'm just tired sending tells to everyone in group because party chat is broken. Not to mention raids...
    "Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

Angry

This is ridiculous. It's been over a month. Fix it already FFS.

Community Member

Default Abandoned Thelanis

Checked back, still nothing is done nor have I found any updates about it. Friend List still empty+not working, joining party, chat not working. Guild chat not working. This should be nr1 in your todo list, as communication is essential to a MMO.

But it seems you dont care about Thelanis, instead abandoned us? Days are passing, weeks, months... nothing.

BTW: Is Thelanis still the default server for new players? What do you think how long a new player is going to stay when basic stuff like chat isnt working?
    "Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

Community Member

Devs???...... Can we get some communication on this issue? I just returned to the game about a month ago and just went vip but this chat issue is really making me rethink that decision. It's almost impossible to pug at the moment without being able to communicate at all. I feel like this should be an absolute top priority to fix. Please at least give us some info on whether or not it's being worked on!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234