Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Community Member TitusOvid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,360

    Default Donate your shinies - 1st Orien Raiding Discord Raffle

    The Orien Raiding Discord had its 1 year anniversary in July.
    To celebrate this accordingly - late but better than never - we will do an Anniversary Raffle on the last weekend of August 2020, 28th-30th, on the Orien Raiding Discord.
    Prizes will be items, weapons, potions, mats, point codes, VIP month, whatever people are willing to donate.
    There will be a special channel for the raffle on the discord where a bot will help us with the giveaways. We will have several rounds a day in 3 big timezones US, EU, Asia. A schedule and additional information will be posted on the Orien Raiding Discord, the forum and a guilded calendar.
    But for this to happen and to be good we need your help. Please donate some shinies for this event! Have a look in your bank and inventory and your numerous bank mules. Maybe you find something nice you can part with.
    And please spread the word to your friends, in your guild or in casual talk ingame.
    To thank you for your donations we will publish a list of donors right here.


    +++ Rules +++

    Every member of the Orien Raiding Discord with the exception of the management and the organizers can participate in the raffle. Join here ORD
    You need to have a character on Orien and provide us with the name when you win a prize. We will transfer prizes directly after every round. So if the character doesn't exist by the time we do the transfer, the prize wanders back into the raffle.
    Every donation is documented as well as every recipient.
    A bot will execute the actual raffle. How we do this exactly depends on the donations we receive. So we will provide additional information closer to the event.


    +++ How to donate +++
    We setup an f2p account for donations. Please send your shinies to

    Rafflehoard and
    Rafflemail

    until the 23rd of august! (We need some time to sort out the tons of donations).
    f2p accounts do have some limitations. If you encounter those, you can send your shinies to TitusOvid, too. But we prefer Rafflehoard or Rafflemail.
    Ingame trade works, as well of course. For that you can contact me (TitusOvid), Forcystus, Talelin and/or BandVP in the discord or ingame.
    OrienRaffle is the announcer on the lfm.


    +++ Donors+++
    Standing Stone Games
    Starlight
    Gaijya
    Nyllyn
    Aire
    Jedli
    Redpiety
    Cranjis
    Gondill
    TitusOvid/Rubbel
    Sourcebook
    Lubash/Pomfer
    Torimi
    Talelin
    Carethiel
    Partypony
    Cerrsi
    Thazara
    Veriden
    Aescilla
    Erofen
    Alyssandra
    Lurea
    Zavina
    Kimberlite
    Katzclaw
    Forcystus
    Foomy
    Myrabella
    Orkstick
    Orkane
    Lorm
    Pendelhaven
    Komrad
    Taneus
    Mylhendir
    Mainframe
    Amalf
    Kerkos
    Acroyer
    Cilon
    Fendur
    Dreyn
    Nondesu
    Tangelina
    Blackzombie
    Short
    Cuyar
    Sparkle
    Talah
    Cairnoir
    Sefru
    Volo
    Tentyn
    Darknibbler
    Pethris
    Kabam
    Zazer
    Crowfeeder
    SiirSmash
    Haxar
    Aranorth
    Epicsoul
    Lursana

    ...


    Cheers,
    ORD Raffle Team
    Last edited by TitusOvid; 08-09-2020 at 04:25 PM.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

  2. #2
    Community Member TitusOvid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,360

    Default

    Possible donations:

    Any type of store code

    ingame tradeables:

    https://ddowiki.com/page/Category:Unbound

    Mats (CC mats/shards/bases, thunderholme, Slavers, Sharn, Heroic Shroud, Adamantine Ores, Omnispell Dust/Stones, ...)
    Potions (Eveningstar, Mnemonic Enhancer, Deathward, GH, Bigbys, ...)
    Items (Silver Longbow, Jeweled Cloak, GH Belt, Alchemical Weapons, Ioun Stones ...)
    Dim Door Scrolls
    Jewelers Kits
    Senient XP
    Tomes
    Necro IV fragments
    Augments
    Filigrees
    Pet Certificates
    ???
    ...
    Last edited by TitusOvid; 07-26-2020 at 09:02 AM.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

  3. #3
    Community Member TitusOvid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,360

    Default

    reserved
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

  4. #4
    Community Member TitusOvid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,360

    Default

    Wow, I have to say Orienites, you rock. We are off to an awesome start already.
    We were taking donations for more than 3 hours straight.

    And we got some very rare shinies.

    Keep 'em coming.

    Cheers,
    Titus
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

  5. #5
    Community Member TitusOvid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,360

    Default Rafflemail - another collector of goodies

    We got so many donations in such a short time that we needed to create a 2nd collector for donations.
    Additionally to Rafflehoard you can send or trade your goodies to

    Rafflemail,

    as well.
    Thank you all for your generosity.

    Cheers,
    Titus.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

  6. #6
    Community Member TitusOvid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    . And OrienRaffle is announcing on the lfm.


    Cheers,
    ORD Raffle Team
    ^^
    I added that this morning. We need more accounts to sort out parallelly.

    Cheers,
    Titus
    Last edited by TitusOvid; 07-25-2020 at 12:10 PM.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

  7. #7
    Founder & Hero cdbd3rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Escaping Mizzery in the Tavern Attic.
    Posts
    27,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    ^^
    I added that this morning. We need more accounts to sort out parallelly.

    Cheers,
    Titus

    Gotcha. Cool. I sent to RaffleMail:

    I logged in to dig thru my debris to see what I could dig up for y'all. Rolled my freebie Gold, and...




    Keeping the +5 tome (bound anyway) but the dragon is yours.
    Also sent some smalls from Orkane. Maybe they can be stacked up with other stuff to make a worthy prize.
    Last edited by cdbd3rd; 07-25-2020 at 12:20 PM.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

  8. #8
    Community Member TitusOvid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Gotcha. Cool. I sent to RaffleMail:

    I logged in to dig thru my debris to see what I could dig up for y'all. Rolled my freebie Gold, and...




    Keeping the +5 tome (bound anyway) but the dragon is yours.
    Also sent some smalls from Orkane. Maybe they can be stacked up with other stuff to make a worthy prize.
    Woot, very cool. Ty, sir.

    Cheers,
    Titus
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

  9. #9
    Community Member TitusOvid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,360

    Default

    Shoemaker updated some templates on the ddowiki and now most unbound items get listed. I needs some time to be up-to-date, probably 2 days. You can use that list for inspiration.

    https://ddowiki.com/page/Category:Unbound

    I added it to post 2.

    Thanks Shoe.

    Cheers,
    Titus.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

  10. #10
    Community Member TitusOvid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,360

    Default Reporting lfm

    While we know that posting the link to the forum information about the raffle on the lfm board may be seen as a violation of conduct, we ask you not to report Orienraffle or any of the organizers. On the one hand we are posting an event for the game and the Orien community and hope that this is positively received. The growing list of generous donors supports this believe. On the other hand we don't want to be the reason for adding to the queue of more important reports.

    Thank you for your support and understanding.

    Cheers,
    ORD team.
    Last edited by TitusOvid; 07-28-2020 at 08:36 PM.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

  11. #11
    Community Member TitusOvid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,360

    Default

    We reached 50 donors and close to 500 donated items in less than 1 week.
    We got point codes, lots of tomes, pet certificats, bags in all shapes and colors, we can outfit 2 dozens players with portable holes already, rare cookies, augments, filigrees and potions in 100er stacks, sentient xp, guild deeds, jeweler's kits, slaver mats, Dragonshards, the list goes on and on.

    I bow to you generous Orienites. I didn't expect this much in that short amount of time. Keep it coming.

    Cheers,
    Titus.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

  12. #12
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Couple of questions for you:
    Is this open to anyone or do I need to donate/pay to participate in this?
    Not sure if I'll be able to be one Orien or in Discord the entire time. How much time would I have to respond on the remote chance I were to win a prize?

    Thanks for putting this together!

  13. #13
    Community Member TitusOvid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by admurrii View Post
    Couple of questions for you:
    Is this open to anyone or do I need to donate/pay to participate in this?
    Not sure if I'll be able to be one Orien or in Discord the entire time. How much time would I have to respond on the remote chance I were to win a prize?

    Thanks for putting this together!
    Hello admurrii,
    - this is for everyone who plays on Orien/has a character on Orien;
    - you don't need to donate or pay anything if you don't want to or can't;
    - since we execute the raffle on the discord, you have to be a member there to participate and claim your prize;

    We will publish the time for every round in the ORD guilded calendar and will send out prizes directly after each round. So I estimate several minutes but 10 min tops for the regular packages. You don't need to be online ingame but in fact in discord.
    Since we got some rare prices we will probably widen the response window for those. We will inform you about this ahead of time in detail.

    I hope, I answered your questions.

    Cheers,
    Titus.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

  14. #14
    Community Member Blooddagger25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cannith
    Posts
    30

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    The Orien Raiding Discord had its 1 year anniversary in July.
    To celebrate this accordingly - late but better than never - we will do an Anniversary Raffle on the last weekend of August 2020, 28th-30th, on the Orien Raiding Discord.
    Prizes will be items, weapons, potions, mats, point codes, VIP month, whatever people are willing to donate.
    There will be a special channel for the raffle on the discord where a bot will help us with the giveaways. We will have several rounds a day in 3 big timezones US, EU, Asia. A schedule and additional information will be posted on the Orien Raiding Discord, the forum and a guilded calendar.
    But for this to happen and to be good we need your help. Please donate some shinies for this event! Have a look in your bank and inventory and your numerous bank mules. Maybe you find something nice you can part with.
    And please spread the word to your friends, in your guild or in casual talk ingame.
    To thank you for your donations we will publish a list of donors right here.


    +++ Rules +++

    Every member of the Orien Raiding Discord with the exception of the management and the organizers can participate in the raffle. Join here ORD
    You need to have a character on Orien and provide us with the name when you win a prize. We will transfer prizes directly after every round. So if the character doesn't exist by the time we do the transfer, the prize wanders back into the raffle.
    Every donation is documented as well as every recipient.
    A bot will execute the actual raffle. How we do this exactly depends on the donations we receive. So we will provide additional information closer to the event.

    Cheers,
    ORD Raffle Team
    Donated a few Items. To Rafflemail. A water Elemental Certificate and a few smaller Items...
    Guild Leader of Hutch Crew Cannith
    Strict Non-Geezer Policy
    Half-Orc IRL

  15. #15
    Community Member BandVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Hi Blood,
    Thank you very much for your donations. Also thank you to everyone else who has donated.
    ~Started Playing DDO - 6th June 2011 (Joined Forums In 2014)
    ~Guild - The Matrix (Orien)
    ~Level 150+ Guilds Of Orien - Click Here
    ~Orien Raiding Discord - Click Here

  16. #16
    Community Member TitusOvid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,360

    Default

    Thx Blood, appreciated.

    Yes we get great items and yes, we get crappy items. But be assured we will do our best to create packages that are NOT crappy. There are no re-rolls after all.

    Cheers,
    Titus.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload