Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Systems Designer

Looks like no one's gotten it yet. Hint: try casting the Flameblade spell. Oh, and here's a U47 preview for you all. Enjoy!

100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

"Have you tried preproccing feat directory?"

Community Member

I had to look on live on my arti, no timers on any my enchants shown on the weapon; just the one in the buff area that really needs a timer count number on it. I also have to wonder if the force damage there is off the actual weapon or off an item enchant spell...

edit: ah summons, that makes sense. =) Still really want a visual counter / timer on the buff bar for enchants too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Looks like no one's gotten it yet. Hint: try casting the Flameblade spell. Oh, and here's a U47 preview for you all. Enjoy!

I assume there is a way to sharpen that dull dagger - or I am overlooking something. Tease!
    Danskerne
    A Danish Guild on Ghallanda. Send PM if interested.
    Leading Raids Thursdays from 20 CET and Sundays from 21 CET.

Quote Originally Posted by mikarddo View Post
    I assume there is a way to sharpen that dull dagger - or I am overlooking something. Tease!
    Next up a blunted Great axe, also known as a maul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Added even later: Ignore this add, I am the dumb.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

*reads flavor text*

Gains effects as you kill things maybe?

So Cold Iron weapons are going to be such a big deal when the Feywild expansion comes out that a boring (dull) +15 Cold Iron dagger will look great?
    "A wise person chooses the right road; a fool takes the wrong one." - Author unknown

Hi Welcome

Both summoned weapons are now the same instead of one being different a bit?

J1NG
    Thelanis: Yijing (*Completionist* TR 20 Aasimar Scourge Monk Level 20 / Epic Level 10)
    Thelanis: Pocket-Monks: Sightblur, Peashoote, Jigglypath.
    Invisible Fences, unkillable Target Practice Dummy's, Shared Bank's, Pale Lavender Ioun Stones, the dimensional barrier between Eberron and Shavarath, I've broken them all...

I'm gonna guess (and hope) that that dull dagger means a crafting system. And it's not the only "dull" weapon.
    Formerly known as Absolute-Omniscience, co-creator of the old DPS calc.

Quote Originally Posted by A-O View Post
    I'm gonna guess (and hope) that that dull dagger means a crafting system. And it's not the only "dull" weapon.
    I hope so too, I'd prefer the freedom of choice over which element we get to put on our weapons, then a preset element.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Added even later: Ignore this add, I am the dumb.

Summoned blades scale to 9000!!!!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    Summoned blades scale to 9000!!!!

Gonna need a lot more jump skill to train in 100x gravity.

These ‘previews’ just make me more curious. Alas, thanks for sharing. Can’t wait to see the full suite.

Temporarily abilities that effect [W] and have some sort of scaling attached to them now show up where Lyn thinks they should with appropriate numbers.

Squirrel Enthusiast Lokeal_The_Flame's Avatar

Is this a raid loot blank? <3

Wait, so is this like a weapon where if we kill an elemental it determines the enchantment or something?

Will some elementals now drop vials of blood on death or something?
    Last edited by Lokeal_The_Flame; 07-16-2020 at 10:28 AM.

Squirrel Enthusiast Lokeal_The_Flame's Avatar

By some chance could we get a soul gem based crafting system? You know where the soul gems created through the Trap The Soul spell are used up?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lokeal_The_Flame View Post
    By some chance could we get a soul gem based crafting system? You know where the soul gems created through the Trap The Soul spell are used up?
    That could be interesting, but I'm not sure I would want to see it required for building a raid weapon, such as the new dagger might imply is going to happen.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by rabidfox View Post
    Gonna need a lot more jump skill to train in 100x gravity.
    Well, to be honest, the game IS modeled after Sayajin physiology.....

... every time you die and come back you're stronger...

Community Member SpartanKiller13's Avatar

Oh, we fixed that months ago, it should be live right now if you'd like to take a look for yourself. Guess again?
    No, I was specifically referring to the critical profile of weapons as they appear in the inventory drop down details tab.
    If you hover a weapon in your inventory it displays the wrong crit profile still.

Source: using Silvanus/Ravager/Kensei/Divine Crusader on a Drow Maul currently.
    -Khysiria of Cannith
    Quote Originally Posted by zehnvhex View Post
    Warlock is basically a ghetto Shiradi Sorc. You gives up some of the damage and self sustain for the ability to just hold down left click and yolo blast your way to victory.
    It's DDO. There are probably 6 different types of Evil damage.

I can throw out a few spoilers, give me a few minutes to figure out why this spellcastfeat isn't spellcasting and I'll throw up a few screenshots.

Speaking of screenshots, can anyone guess the bug I fixed yesterday? HINT: It's something that's been bugging me about DDO for just about 10 years now

Oh, and, uh, ignore that URL/filename
    Positioning that timer icon ?

Flame blades was a thing when they came out, can we ask to update that spell (as Holy blade was updated) to something like 1d6 fire damage per 3 caster lvls (or just function as elemental weapons - flame version only) ? It's pretty useless now even on CL20 with all the flame blasts and incinerations (looking at sum of prefix and suffix damages on cannith crafted scimitars or any random loot actually).
    Last edited by gravisrs; 07-21-2020 at 08:11 AM.
    Polska gildia DDO / Polish guild

Magia i Miecz (200), Argonnessen
    Zapraszamy!

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by gravisrs View Post
    Positioning that timer icon ?
    Correct! I've finally figured out which Marker_BorderPulse (you don't want to know how many of these exist inside the UI) controls the positioning of the expiration timer/glow for items that expire - such as flameblade. You'll notice that it actually fits over the item now I've also FINALLY gotten around to renaming the "Augments" button into the "Legendary Greensteel" button so people will stop getting confused when a button that says augments does not actually have anything to do with augments (not that I can blame them for that! hahaha)

Quote Originally Posted by gravisrs View Post
    Flame blades was a thing when they came out, can we ask to update that spell (as Holy blade was updated) to something like 1d6 fire damage per 3 caster lvls (or just function as elemental weapons - flame version only) ? It's pretty useless now even on CL20 with all the flame blasts and incinerations (looking at sum of prefix and suffix damages on cannith crafted scimitars or any random loot actually).
    ohohoho, you mean this flameblade?

100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

"Have you tried preproccing feat directory?"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast