Community Manager

Default Downtime Notice: Wednesday, July 8th 9:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT)

COCOMAJOBO EDIT: The game worlds have reopened.

NOTE: There will be a weekly world restart on Wednesday, July 8th starting at 9:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT). Today's downtime will be a bit longer than normal due to additional maintenance work being done.
    Last edited by Cocomajobo; 07-08-2020 at 10:07 AM.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Default ETA on duration of downtime?

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    NOTE: There will be a weekly world restart on Wednesday, July 8th starting at 9:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT). Today's downtime will be a bit longer than normal due to additional maintenance work being done.
    Any idea when servers are expected to be back up? The viewers on DDOstream want to know!

Quote Originally Posted by DDOstream_Shoemaker View Post
    Any idea when servers are expected to be back up? The viewers on DDOstream want to know!
    As far as I know, there is no lunchtime broadcast this week, but it would be nice to know how long this piece of string is.

Default Open

The game worlds have reopened.
    Tell me about any and all bugs you encounter by clicking here!

NOTE: Submitting a bug in this manner is not a quick fix for past occurrences; it is instead a means of bringing issues to our attention to prevent future occurrences for both you and others. Providing detailed information, especially specifics about your account and character as well as what steps you took leading up to the issue, are critical to us being able to pinpoint the cause of any problems you have encountered.

Default What?

Quote Originally Posted by Qwikkish View Post
    As far as I know, there is no lunchtime broadcast this week, but it would be nice to know how long this piece of string is.
    Where did you get this information. I've not heard such a thing and +Cordovan is usually really good about letting the team know.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DDOstream_Shoemaker View Post
    Where did you get this information. I've not heard such a thing and +Cordovan is usually really good about letting the team know.
    Cord said on last week's stream that he was going to be on vacation this week and wouldn't be doing a stream.