Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Community Manager

Default Issue 389 of the DDO Chronicle is now available!

Thank you for reading the DDO Chronicle! NOTE: There will not be a Chronicle next week. See you in two weeks! Reply below to the Chronicle Comment for your chance to win 500 DDO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Friday, July 17th. Good luck!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

Update 47 includes three older raids made Legendary. Of the remaining raids in the game, which would you like to see get a Legendary version?

Twilight Forge / Titan Awakes - only make it so that people will actually want to run it.

I usually quietly grumble when folks don't at least try to answer the weekly question for the drawing - but as a non-raider, I really don't have an answer for this one.

So, umm, I'll go with that one that Frogger mentioned^^. I guess. *shrug* I dunno.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

Community Member

I have to agree with the above posters; Twilight Forge / Titan Awakes needs an overhaul and a Legendary version would be great.

JonD

Community Member

Make Stealer of Souls a raid! Overhaul the pack to make flagging less... aggravating while you're at it and add epic versions of the quests.

More detail: Just make it so you're flagged if you run the three quests. We can keep the draconic soul gems in the game. Let us trade them in for dragontouched crafting materials. And update the dragontouched items so they're relevant again.

Default Of the remaining raids in-game, which would you like to see get a Legendary version?

Tower of Despair!
    "A wise person chooses the right road; a fool takes the wrong one." - Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Hi Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

Thank you for reading the DDO Chronicle! NOTE: There will not be a Chronicle next week. See you in two weeks! Reply below to the Chronicle Comment for your chance to win 500 DDO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Friday, July 17th. Good luck!
    Rather see more heroic raids than more legendary ones personally

Community Member

twilight forge/titan

Community Member

Chronoscope

Default Which remaining Raids would you like to see get a Legendary version?

I'd really need to see a list, and am, sadly and admittedly, too lazy to put one together myself.

Chronoscope is pretty soft as Epic 21 - pro'ly that one? Make the fight for Stormreach truly "legendary".

Default Which remaining Raids would you like to see get a Legendary version?

Caught in the Web. lv29 (or the post-feywild level cap) versions of Celestia, Pinion, Twilight and so on would be amazing. This also has potential as another mark of death/fall of truth scenario where another chapter for a vary important storyline can be written.

I wouldn't
    Sarlona Server - Elmastor, Joltara, Joltax, Rhaazz, Talaro, and more

Officer of The Wulfepack - "If you call one wolf, you invite the Pack"
    Visit http://thewulfepack.shivtr.com/

Default Of the remaining raids in the game, which would you like to see get a Legendary...

Um.... I dunno. Been a long time since I've run a Raid in DDO.

Pass.
    “Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” ~ Mark Twain

Against the Demon Queen. Gimme that Legendary Torc, Marilith Chain, Chaosblade and Storm ASAP :-D
    Khyber: Nimrud (caster), Healingonly (melee FvS), Almeya (trapper), Groggor (barb), Yayamee (monk), Tadko (paladin), Feneya (monkcher), Zornix and some others
    Hardcore: AveDarkLord (5k fav)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

Please make an epic Korthos with a legendary raid to kill the troll we freeze. I'm know I am not alone in wanting a high level Korthos.

Community Member ideal_insomnia's Avatar

Not much there to choose from. I'd actually rather have Stealer of Souls made into a raid as well.

2014 DDO Players Council

Titan Awake

Community Member ShifterThePirate's Avatar

Tempest's Spine! Always brings up memories.

Hound of Xoriat
    Ghallanda (36): Vilas, Alphon, Whelm, Thaylan, Tyclmi, Amgine, Talc, Dedlee, Payle, Darell, Talenta, Zhen, Thrane, Arrith, Durdyn, Magefyre, Necrophil, Tulgey, Borogove, Hasugi, Shawal, Hailestorm, Branthan, Lightningbug, Bettercall, Elecktric, Zardu, Zergworthy, BrotherOf, Missadventer, Bytemy, Demogeorgia, Tizen, Warrcore, Permadeaf, Fullmettle

Well, unless you create dedicated solo quest versions of each raid quest I will never see them. To this day, I have no clue how most story arcs end. I would very much enjoy playing through to the conclusion of The End of Eberron.
    Sophie the Cat Burglar - Creator, Dreamer, Explorer - Happy yet Sad - Seeker of Beauty and Wonder
    I wish you all many happy adventures!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast