Community Member

Default Unknow Error Occurred at Creation

Did a racial TR, and at creation of the TR, am now getting 'Unknown Error Occurred' when click on create button

Have logged an in-game ticket, but had to log it under another character. Will that cause an issue?

Community Member

Is that the error one gets when a warlock tries to pick a an alignment that is incompatible with the pact chosen earlier?

Community Member

Default Error

Quote Originally Posted by Edstienkin View Post
    Is that the error one gets when a warlock tries to pick a an alignment that is incompatible with the pact chosen earlier?
    Not sure. Possible. Character is stuck with the reincarnate on the selection screen. I select it, and it goes through all the motions allowing the ability to pick class, race, feats, etc. At the end when you click the create button, the error pops up.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine33 View Post
    Not sure. Possible. Character is stuck with the reincarnate on the selection screen. I select it, and it goes through all the motions allowing the ability to pick class, race, feats, etc. At the end when you click the create button, the error pops up.
    Can you log the character into the world, log out, restart the client, then try the reincarnation again?

Community Member

Default Eureka

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    Can you log the character into the world, log out, restart the client, then try the reincarnation again?
    You sir... are a genius.

Regardless of the number of times I have TR'd, I had never clicked the character name and re-entered the world. Always thought once flagged for reincarnation you had to reincarnate.

I Re-entered the game world, exited the reincarnation grove, and shut down. On restart was able to reincarnate and enter the world at level 1.

Thank you for your help!

Community Manager

You sir... are a genius.

Regardless of the number of times I have TR'd, I had never clicked the character name and re-entered the world. Always thought once flagged for reincarnation you had to reincarnate.

I Re-entered the game world, exited the reincarnation grove, and shut down. On restart was able to reincarnate and enter the world at level 1.

Thank you for your help!
    Thanks for the update.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Time Bandit
    DDO Players Council

Regardless of the number of times I have TR'd, I had never clicked the character name and re-entered the world.
    Given the history of occasional (rare !!) Reincarnation inventory glitches, it's actually advisable to take this sort of precaution (else exit & restart the game) when doing one.