Default Voice of the Master always on end reward list?

I am a returning player, and enjoying HCL Season 3 very much.

Is the Voice of the Master a static member of the Delera's end reward list, or is it random like the other rewards? I seem to recall the fact that it is always on the end reward list.

If it isn't, then it sounds like since the first quest of the chain is level 5, then the max level to complete the chain is level 9, correct, if you want to be able to repeat the chain for another shot at getting it?

Please advise, thanks!

Systems Designer

Both the heroic and epic Voice of the Master trinkets will always appear in the end reward list when you speak to Delera :) hope that helps!
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

Quote Originally Posted by arminius View Post
    I am a returning player, and enjoying HCL Season 3 very much.

Is the Voice of the Master a static member of the Delera's end reward list, or is it random like the other rewards? I seem to recall the fact that it is always on the end reward list.

If it isn't, then it sounds like since the first quest of the chain is level 5, then the max level to complete the chain is level 9, correct, if you want to be able to repeat the chain for another shot at getting it?

Please advise, thanks!
    Yes. Guaranteed end reward.

The quest chain does start with a level 5 quest. However, it ends with a level 6 quest.

There are 4 quests in the series that are actual quests with monsters. And the last in the series is a level 8 quests. However...…..

After the final quest comes the actual final part of the quest series which is returning to the npc for your end reward. (Voice) That final area where you receive the Voice of the Master is a LEVEL 6 quest.

In HC season III, max level is 9 for the first quest in the series, but is level 10 for the last.
    Mothergoose - Kardinal - Bunks

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Both the heroic and epic Voice of the Master trinkets will always appear in the end reward list when you speak to Delera hope that helps!
    Perfect, thanks! I thought so and was surprised when I couldn't find confirmation, on the Wiki or anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunker View Post
    Yes. Guaranteed end reward.

The quest chain does start with a level 5 quest. However, it ends with a level 6 quest.

There are 4 quests in the series that are actual quests with monsters. And the last in the series is a level 8 quests. However...…..

After the final quest comes the actual final part of the quest series which is returning to the npc for your end reward. (Voice) That final area where you receive the Voice of the Master is a LEVEL 6 quest.

In HC season III, max level is 9 for the first quest in the series, but is level 10 for the last.
    Right, so if you want, say, a Voice and a Carnifex, for example, then complete at level 9 or earlier to have a chance to repeat. I missed the chance to repeat WW, STK, and Tangleroot by leveling too early, and wanted to make sure I didn't blow that this time.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by arminius View Post
    Right, so if you want, say, a Voice and a Carnifex, for example, then complete at level 9 or earlier to have a chance to repeat. I missed the chance to repeat WW, STK, and Tangleroot by leveling too early, and wanted to make sure I didn't blow that this time.
    Actually, since the update where they did epic versions of Delera's and Catacombs, (e)VoM is the ONLY thing in the end list. The named items have all been moved to end chests scattered through the quests, like modern named items.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeratide_ View Post
    Actually, since the update where they did epic versions of Delera's and Catacombs, (e)VoM is the ONLY thing in the end list. The named items have all been moved to end chests scattered through the quests, like modern named items.
    That is good to know, thanks! I've only been gone for 3 years and so much has changed. I will probably complete it at level 9 anyway, to be able to repeat it for the xp, and just hold going to level 10 till the last possible xp point.