Community Member

Default Missing Iconics - VIP since 2007 - Help in Game Sending Me to FAQ's

I logged into Season 3 and am missing Iconic classes. This does not seem normal...How do I get them enabled on my account without submitting a ticket through the game? Normally would submit a ticket through help, but it does not appear I am able to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyGO12 View Post
    I logged into Season 3 and am missing Iconic classes. This does not seem normal...How do I get them enabled on my account without submitting a ticket through the game? Normally would submit a ticket through help, but it does not appear I am able to do so.
    did u buy the expansions? most of them came with expansions
    main toons: Cerrsi(silly caster/xbow) Sttomper (silly barbarian)-jammiee (Silly melee)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    You are still completely free to run around like a jackrabbit on caffeine.
    quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hobgoblin View Post
    did u buy the expansions? most of them came with expansions
    Yes, I have purchased every expansion. I guess that is why I am asking the question. I had to open an in-game help ticket for 32 point builds in hardcore 1 and now I am trying an Iconic in Hardcore 3 and can't do it. I was able to open an in-game help question that got me my 32 point build in Hardcore 1 but can't seem to do it in Hardcore 3 which would give me the opportunity to request my iconic race capabilities.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SlyGO12 View Post
    Yes, I have purchased every expansion. I guess that is why I am asking the question. I had to open an in-game help ticket for 32 point builds in hardcore 1 and now I am trying an Iconic in Hardcore 3 and can't do it. I was able to open an in-game help question that got me my 32 point build in Hardcore 1 but can't seem to do it in Hardcore 3 which would give me the opportunity to request my iconic race capabilities.
    ...and just like that I can create my iconics. Thanks for whoever enabled my ability to do so!