Community Member

Default Difficulty lock out?

Wondering if it's a bug or on purpose? I can only access normal difficulty. The rest have a lock over them.

Community Member

are you VIP?

Initially, only Solo, Casual and Normal difficulty are available to Free To Play and Premium players who have never completed that quest before. F2P & Premium characters who have undergone True Reincarnation can open heroic quests on Hard difficulty after the first reincarnation. Characters with two past lives can open Elite or Reaper. VIP subscribers can open quests on Elite. Completing a quest on any difficulty unlocks all difficulties up to and including one setting higher.

https://ddowiki.com/page/Difficulty

Community Member

Default I am VIP

Quote Originally Posted by cru121 View Post
    are you VIP?

Initially, only Solo, Casual and Normal difficulty are available to Free To Play and Premium players who have never completed that quest before. F2P & Premium characters who have undergone True Reincarnation can open heroic quests on Hard difficulty after the first reincarnation. Characters with two past lives can open Elite or Reaper. VIP subscribers can open quests on Elite. Completing a quest on any difficulty unlocks all difficulties up to and including one setting higher.

https://ddowiki.com/page/Difficulty
    I am VIP... yearly subscription.

Community Member

Cool Oops

Quote Originally Posted by Cardonam View Post
    I am VIP... yearly subscription.
    For some reason the VIP subscription did not auto renew...