Question Character missing from transfer list

Hoping somebody will be able to help me out on this. I haven't used Lamannia in a while.

In the character transfer wizard it shows that I have 16 characters on Orien. I actually have 17. My main character is absent from the list. I was able to copy 2 other characters that I tried but this is the character I want to copy over the most. I'm a bit frustrated and I don't understand why this is the case. I have copied this character to Lamannia in the past (last time was Epic Necro preview).

Thank you
    *;~ Klorox of Orien ~;*

- Youtube -

Quote Originally Posted by ycheese123 View Post
    Hoping somebody will be able to help me out on this. I haven't used Lamannia in a while.

In the character transfer wizard it shows that I have 16 characters on Orien. I actually have 17. My main character is absent from the list. I was able to copy 2 other characters that I tried but this is the character I want to copy over the most. I'm a bit frustrated and I don't understand why this is the case. I have copied this character to Lamannia in the past (last time was Epic Necro preview).

Thank you
    is it the leader of a guild? if it is it wont be in the list
    Last edited by Hobgoblin; 06-23-2020 at 11:51 PM.
    main toons: Cerrsi(silly caster/xbow) Sttomper (silly barbarian)-jammiee (Silly melee)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    You are still completely free to run around like a jackrabbit on caffeine.
    quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius

Quote Originally Posted by Hobgoblin View Post
    is it the leader of a guild? if it is it wont be in the list
    That's it! I logged on to lamannia with another character and saw the guild disbanded message, and I thought about the guild leader thing. Thank you Hob for confirming this. It must not have mattered with the old character copier? Because I used to copy this charter back then.
    *;~ Klorox of Orien ~;*

- Youtube -