Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_starman View Post
    Any reason I keep getting errors trying to log in? It does the download/patch but then says Unknown Error: E_Fail or 0xfffffffff80043038 and just restarts the update.
    I also get this error when trying to download and log in to DDO

ok, I just let it keep retrying to download from the fail point, and it resolved on its own.
    Last edited by Ravenwolf1; 05-27-2020 at 05:25 PM.

'I wish it need not have happened in my time,' said Frodo.
    'So do I,' said Gandalf, 'and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.'

For the first time that I ever remember, I got an Admin-level pop-up mid-update asking to confirm to "let this app make changes to Windows?" (Win 10) - very unexpected.

Got a fail the first time as well, closed and re-tried and it worked fine.

Hmmm...

Default Same Error...

I also get this error when trying to download and log in to DDO
    Characters most played - Zaofu, Zaosin and Zaotil (Thelanis) - Xaoru (Sarlona)

Community Member

I can log in fine however, 'Hardcore' does not show up as an option from which to transfer toons.

Same here, hardcore not of the list to transfer from but I can still log into the characters on there, you didn't fix whatever it was thats broken.

Hardcore server is not on my list of servers to transfer from.
    My 2 mains are Mornyngstar and Seldissan on Thelanis but I also have toons on all servers with those names. Any toon that has Mornyngstar Clan as their last name is most likely me.

Community Manager

We had to temporarily re-disable character transfers from the Hardcore server due to an issue it was causing. We are actively working on a fix that should (hopefully) not require downtime, and intend to get that done and transfers reopened as soon as we can.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_starman View Post
    Any reason I keep getting errors trying to log in? It does the download/patch but then says Unknown Error: E_Fail or 0xfffffffff80043038 and just restarts the update.
    My launcher loaded fine but my hubby and son cannot login today because their's keeps encountering this error as well. Any suggestions? Its been trying to download for about a half hour now and consistently stopped by this issue.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    My launcher loaded fine but my hubby and son cannot login today because their's keeps encountering this error as well. Any suggestions? Its been trying to download for about a half hour now and consistently stopped by this issue.
    Killing the launcher and restarting it worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Keteros View Post
    Killing the launcher and restarting it worked for me.
    Yeah we finally got it to work but had to do that about half a dozen times for hubby and ...idk... over a dozen for son.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We had to temporarily re-disable character transfers from the Hardcore server due to an issue it was causing. We are actively working on a fix that should (hopefully) not require downtime, and intend to get that done and transfers reopened as soon as we can.
    The hardcore option is on the list again now, but still no joy in actually moving the toons over, tired twice and it looks as though it works but no move takes placen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12