Community Member

Default Returning player looking for guild on Khyber

Hi,

Looking for a guild as a returning player and I have been playing on and off since 2012. My main character is a 20 level cleric and I also have some low to mid level characters. I have never been playing as a group and looking forward to try that so I'm trying to re-learn playing DDO again

Don't hesitate to contact me.

My character name is Giskeird Ravenloft (sorry about the surname, however the character was created long before the Ravenloft adventure on DDO.

I'm Swedish but any guild will work well.

Kind regards,
    Joakim

Community Member

Default Valkyries of khyber

Quote Originally Posted by SirMisha View Post
    Hi,

Looking for a guild as a returning player and I have been playing on and off since 2012. My main character is a 20 level cleric and I also have some low to mid level characters. I have never been playing as a group and looking forward to try that so I'm trying to re-learn playing DDO again

My character name is Giskeird Ravenloft (sorry about the surname, however the character was created long before the Ravenloft adventure on DDO.

Kind regards,
    Joakim
    We always looking for fun helpful members im on most of time. im second in command of our guild VALKYRIES OF KHYBER. im CHAZTIZEME but have 12 other toons. im on most of time. day and night.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SirMisha View Post
    Hi,

Kind regards,
    Joakim
    Joakim, hi I'm leader of Society of Slayers guild on Khyber, we are a small guild, intimate, and casual. no drama, we have every buff available but room to upgrade existing buffs as the guild grows, and we have an extra bunk on the ship for you. if interested send a mail to Grundock on Khyber server