Thread: Wf pl

Community Member

Default Wf pl

I need 3 past lives of Warfoged race and I had thought of something that would benefit from Reconstruction: Wiz, Arti, Sorc.
    I usually solo and I prefer reaper 3 skulls. I would like a caster that can make Reaper difficulty or a melee.Ranged attackers don't excite me. I have thought an EK with rog lvl for evasion and trap bonus, but mainly Reaper difficult focussed. I’m 3x heroic completionist and Epic aswell, beside 12 iconic lives and 3human PL. My favourite build was a fighter swf with orb in off-hand 14fig/6monk centered With evasion. I enjoyed melee Juggernauts And rogue PM, Warlocks and FvS (when BB was amazing). In summary I need a Reaper build with selfheals and high survivality in Reaper dif
    Sorry for my por English

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aglabac View Post
    I need 3 past lives of Warfoged race and I had thought of something that would benefit from Reconstruction: Wiz, Arti, Sorc.
    I usually solo and I prefer reaper 3 skulls. I would like a caster that can make Reaper difficulty or a melee.Ranged attackers don't excite me. I have thought an EK with rog lvl for evasion and trap bonus, but mainly Reaper difficult focussed. I’m 3x heroic completionist and Epic aswell, beside 12 iconic lives and 3human PL. My favourite build was a fighter swf with orb in off-hand 14fig/6monk centered With evasion. I enjoyed melee Juggernauts And rogue PM, Warlocks and FvS (when BB was amazing). In summary I need a Reaper build with selfheals and high survivality in Reaper dif
    Sorry for my por English
    Melee druid would be your best choice.
    You suffer no positive healing penalty in wild shape.
    And warforged's racial enhancement can improved your dps.
    Last edited by mrbigmouth; 05-19-2020 at 01:39 AM.

Melee druid = docent = 50 mrr. Ew. If he attempts to take that into high skulls at higher levels it'll be absolute misery.

There's 0 issues with a WF sorc, otherwise you can always do something like wf barb. If you're tring at 20, you gain early immunities from barb, then go into OS as your main tree, ravager for PA and then FB for blood tribute.

You're immune to half the game, have endless hp via blood tribute, decent dps (if you own SOS) and laugh even more at spells via high SR and saves. And raw hp.

WF Sorc is complely amazing in heroics.

Reconstruct + Falconry sprint boost + Sorc nuking power = fast completions with very low risk.

Easier with more racial AP though.
    Danskerne
    A Danish Guild on Ghallanda. Send PM if interested.
    Leading Raids Thursdays from 20 CET and Sundays from 21 CET.

Quote Originally Posted by mikarddo View Post
    WF Sorc is complely amazing in heroics.

Reconstruct + Falconry sprint boost + Sorc nuking power = fast completions with very low risk.

Easier with more racial AP though.
    This. There is no other wareforge build.
    Khyber IN BAD COMPANY Longand Drunkmage Sexyheals Fullforce