Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

i have the issue as well
    see here

I get error #D44034
    not in a guild
    I still have the purple haze as I walk around the market or harbor
    logged in & out 2x
    I went into a quest and re-died and saw Big A again, and got let out of jail ... still have purple haze and error transferring
    re logged in & out
    still get error
    did successfully transfer 2 other characters
    no exclusive items & only 200k of plat
    & have 6 free character slots on server it is to go to
    2 others transferred fine
    trashed all items .. this was dice toon
    tried again failed
    doubtful anyone would have already used this name (esp 2x)
    Mechanics - To Hit/Dam mods

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The only other thing I could think of, and I can't think of how this would be possible, but transfers do not work in the case of a duplicate item conflict. So, if you somehow managed to get the same exact item on two different characters, that would prevent the 2nd character from transferring. This usually only crops up during copies to Lamannia rather than transfers, though.

Otherwise, players who are unable to transfer a character from the Hardcore server to a live world should get in touch with Technical Support through the in-game Help menu.
    Again, thank you for trying to help, Cordovan. I transferred all non-bound-to-character items to my shared bank and tried to transfer Funnybunny again. Again, I received an error. While not conclusive, I'd bet against the problem being a duplicate item conflict. At this point, I am as certain as I can be that if I transferred Funnybunny to another server, the transfer would work. This is how other folks resolved the issue. However, I would really like Funnybunny to be on Ghallanda if possible.

Community Manager

We have temporarily disabled character transfers from the Hardcore server while we investigate an increase in failed transfers.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Member

We have temporarily disabled character transfers from the Hardcore server while we investigate an increase in failed transfers.
    Thanks!

Community Member

Just a thought - how about "immortalizing" someone from top 100 of the Hardcore server... as a new Hireling?

copy the build of a character (hopefully, with explicit permission from the player), and see how well it holds up when controlled by AI / constrained by 5 on-demand abilities...

This strikes me as a cool experiment, to have a "player-sourced" hireling build, and by getting it from Hardcore server where survival is a considerable priority and access to gear is somewhat limited, would be particularly interesting and maybe not as OP compared to fully geared out characters on regular servers.
    It is not my main forum account. This is just "beta forum" account. My "main" forum acc.

Community Member HedgeHogShadow's Avatar

Default Leaderboard

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    He won't give me the standings, just generic it's over messages. Odd.
    In HC League 1 it took them a week or two to straighten out the leaderboard. I thought the advertisement for HC1 said they would put up a plaque in the HoH that you could click on to see the leaderboard. That never happened (tho may still be in the works). I'm not sure why they can't allow the HC vendor on all servers to show the leaderboards for both season 1 & 2. Maybe someday.
    Who in the world is Brother Augustus?

Community Member HedgeHogShadow's Avatar

Default ETA on transfers ?

Is there any idea when the transfers form HC2 will be open again? Will the window for transferring get extended beyond May 31st? It's probably not necessary if things can be sorted out soonish, but if it goes a few more days, it leaves a tiny window for some people with travel plans.
    Who in the world is Brother Augustus?

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHogShadow View Post
    Is there any idea when the transfers form HC2 will be open again? Will the window for transferring get extended beyond May 31st? It's probably not necessary if things can be sorted out soonish, but if it goes a few more days, it leaves a tiny window for some people with travel plans.
    We do not yet have an eta to announce. The timing on the transfer period will depend in large part on how long it takes us to correct this issue.
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member

We do not yet have an eta to announce. The timing on the transfer period will depend in large part on how long it takes us to correct this issue.

Well I am getting kind of tired of checking it everyday..... how about posting on the launcher when the coast is clear

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Iwant_DiabloThree View Post
    Well I am getting kind of tired of checking it everyday..... how about posting on the launcher when the coast is clear
    That is the plan.
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member

Default Playing during transfer

If we initate a transfer from Hardcore Server to sat Thelanis, can we still play on Thelanis? This is my forst time playing. On hardcore and transferring.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova17 View Post
    If we initate a transfer from Hardcore Server to sat Thelanis, can we still play on Thelanis? This is my forst time playing. On hardcore and transferring.
    Right now transfers FROM Hardcore are turned off until a bug is fixed. But normally the transfer is done almost instantly. You must have the game closed, then click on the launcher and click on the transfer button there. You usually get an email saying successful right away.

Usually transfers cost money, but they are free FROM hardcore.

Community Member

Default Transfer help

Since the transfer portal is currently down, will I be able to transfer my toon to live before the after party ends and the HC server is wiped or will I just lose that character?

Great season! Gave hardcore a hard pass this time around as it was extremely close to Season 1, the loot wasn't overly inspiring (or I had JUST received great loot in season 1) and I wanted to do some work on my main characters, especially with the time conflict of the Mimic Hunt event again.

In the end I got 8 TRs, 7 reaper points and 2 sentient slots along with loads of loot on my various toons.

That being said, I look forward to throwing down for Season 3 as the repetition of the same quests over and over on the main server does get tiresome.
    Last edited by Grandern_Marn; 05-22-2020 at 11:28 PM.
    Start cross server trading and profit!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

Community Member

Default Transfers

Thank you for being a part of our second season of the Hardcore League!

The After Party will be available for players to get their characters inventories sorted, items moved out of their shared bank, and do the other actions necessary before we do a full character database wipe of the Hardcore server. The After Party will be available through May 31st.

Similar to the first season, here is what you need to know:

UPDATE: Character transfers from the Hardcore server have been temporarily disabled while we investigate an increase in failed transfers.

Notes on World Character Transfers:

The following things will not transfer with your character:

• Your Friends list
    • Your /Ignore list
    • Your Guild name, level, airship, amenities, membership ranks, or other guild-related benefits. You will appear in the new world guildless.
    • Items in your True Reincarnation Cache
    • Items bid on or posted to the Auction Houses
    • In-game mail
    • Shared Account Bank and Crafting Storage items
    • Your Astral Shard balance
    • Your Creature Companion Stable
    • You cannot be the Leader of a Guild and transfer your character from one world to another. If necessary, please promote a successor or other guild member to Leader, or disband your guild, prior to undergoing a character transfer from one live game world to another. Guild leaders will not display in the Character Transfer UI.
    • You cannot be logged into the game world while undergoing a character transfer. If you are, you’ll be kicked from the game world and receive an erroneous “ban” message. You aren’t banned, as this is related to a technical mechanism put in place to prevent corruption during the transfer process.
    • If your name is being used on the world you are transferring to, your name will be appended with a -1 and you will be granted a one-time free rename credit. While logged into the character you wish to change the name of, type /changename (new name) into the chat panel to change your name.

Characters are transferred from the Hardcore server to another server through the game launcher. Click here for our guide to world transfers.

Note: The Hardcore League requires VIP or Season Pass membership for access. Players will need to have access to the Hardcore League server in order to log into the game world after the event is over.
    The character transfer option does not fully log all the characters from the servers. It seems to be at least 3 characters short from each server. Hope this helps to point at where the problem might be.
    Thanks, Ghondo

Community Member

I have been away for a little bit since HC ended. Any word about when we will be able to transfer our HC characters to the live servers yet? or are we just going to lose those characters (and at least in my case and probably many others gold roll cosmetics and rewards)? Also if we are going to lose those toons / gold roll rewards will we be compensated?

Community Manager

Transfers are once again available from the Hardcore server.
    Join us on Twitch!

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council

Transfers are once again available from the Hardcore server.
    Yay! Is there going to be an extension to the final date?
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

Community Member

Hardcore is still not showing for server choice for transfer.

Hero
    Mmm... purple!

I'm not able to transfer my characters. As Naerod says, the Hardcore server is not listed as a source to transfer from.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast