Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: GreatCrossbows

  1. #1
    Community Member arklemighty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    43

    Default GreatCrossbows

    Hello.

    Can we have just a few more great crossbows in the game? I don't mean named weapons especially, but in random loot and quest rewards. I'm playing a Gxbow build, so far level 15 and haven't found a single one in chests or end rewards.

    Maybe not flavour of the month but by lvl 15 I expected a few at least. Pure rogue with loot appropriate to class turned on.

    Thanks
    Something profound yet funny; bear with while I think of something/plagiarise.

  2. #2
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    383

    Default

    If you're just looking for random gen loot, the AH or brokers is the way to go. Crafting is also an okay way to go but it takes time to build it up. But for the most part, people farm named weapons because they're so much better compared to generated loot. Divine Artillery (13) or Rumbling Thunder (15) are both nice. Put up an LFM where you mention you're farming for the item and enjoy 6x the odds of getting it.

  3. #3
    Community Member C-Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lacalifusa
    Posts
    5,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arklemighty View Post
    I'm playing a Gxbow build, so far level 15 and haven't found a single one in chests or end rewards.
    They drop. Arti's are the ones who get the most GXB's, followed by Rogues.

    Be familiar w/ how "dominant class" works, and make sure either that you have that Option turned on (Ctrl+o, "Game Play") if you are one of those two, or off if you are not (e.g. Ranger, Alchi, etc).

    o https://ddowiki.com/page/Past_Life_Feats#Dominant_class

    But at Lvl 15 you should be farming for a Divine Artillery now, and not worry about droploot GXB's.

    o https://ddowiki.com/page/Itemivine_Artillery

  4. #4
    Community Member arklemighty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    They drop. Arti's are the ones who get the most GXB's, followed by Rogues.

    Be familiar w/ how "dominant class" works, and make sure either that you have that Option turned on (Ctrl+o, "Game Play") if you are one of those two, or off if you are not (e.g. Ranger, Alchi, etc).

    o https://ddowiki.com/page/Past_Life_Feats#Dominant_class

    But at Lvl 15 you should be farming for a Divine Artillery now, and not worry about droploot GXB's.

    o https://ddowiki.com/page/Itemivine_Artillery
    well I did say I have loot appropriate turned on and I do have a divine artillery

    be nice to have some choice and something to craft on
    Something profound yet funny; bear with while I think of something/plagiarise.

  5. #5
    Community Member C-Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lacalifusa
    Posts
    5,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arklemighty View Post
    well I did say I have loot appropriate turned on
    Yep - teaches me to post before the coffee kicks in.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload