Community Member

Default Shot on the Run Alacrity

It looks as if my Ranged Alacrity from Shot on the Run (three feat investment) does not stack with a simple Speed item. Is this WAI? Or is it a bug? Thanks!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Montegue View Post
    It looks as if my Ranged Alacrity from Shot on the Run (three feat investment) does not stack with a simple Speed item. Is this WAI? Or is it a bug? Thanks!
    Before I go and change my feats out, can anyone confirm if this is working, working as intended, simply not reflected in the Range Attack Speed tooltip? I'd hate to waste the resources to switch out a useless series of feats if it's secretly working. Thank you!

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Which display are you looking at? I made a new level 7 ranger with Shot on the Run to do some testing and I noticed that the main character sheet shows 0% Ranged Attack Speed Bonus but the detailed sheet shows Bow Attack Speed Bonus of 10%. If I drink a Haste potion, my Ranged Attack Speed Bonus goes up to 15% but Bow Attack Speed Bonus remains 10%. So I think the main sheet shows your generic bonuses and the detailed sheet shows weapon-specific bonuses. I can tell I'm firing faster with Haste, but I can't tell if it's because I'm getting 15%+10% or I'm getting 15% overriding 10%.
    Major build threads: Axesinger / Dwarven Defender / Drow Ninja / Drow Paladin / Elven Ranger / Monkcher / Sacred Vanguard / Cleric Domains / Kundarak Brigade / Iconic Builds
    My Build Index: a Motley Menagerie of Original Rapscallions, Pugilists, and Gimps!

When you do swap it out, make sure you are not wearing any other speed items, etc. Then check the value before and after. If it goes down after removeing the shot on the run feat, then you know it wasn't stacking.