Community Member

Default DDO store not showing anything under character

I was wanting to buy a lvl 1-20 xp tome but it shows no items found? i am a premium account ant the character i am wanting to use it on is a lvl 3 sorc. first life. I got the 10 year anniversary pack that had a +8 supreme tome so planned on using this character as the one i did reincarnations ect on. figured a +xp would make that go faster. this is a first life character, does that matter? thanks!

Community Member

It should be under Character > Stat & XP Tomes > Xp tomes. Shows up fine when I look in game for me.

Community Member

that's where I am looking, shows nothing found. Is it a problem with being first life without reincarnations yet?

Quote Originally Posted by williamloftin View Post
    that's where I am looking, shows nothing found. Is it a problem with being first life without reincarnations yet?
    Nope.

I just checked, and I see it np on 2 diff accounts.

Only reasons you wouldn't see it would be 1) a weird bug, or 2) you already have it. Sure you didn't apply one already, maybe the one you got for free from Menace of the Underdark?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by williamloftin View Post
    Shows up fine on low level 1st lifers for me. The only time character stuff doesn't appear is when not logged into a specific character and trying the store while the character selector is up. You could also try doing a search in the store for LEARNING as that keyword should bring up all the tomes.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by rabidfox View Post
    Shows up fine on low level 1st lifers for me. The only time character stuff doesn't appear is when not logged into a specific character and trying the store while the character selector is up. You could also try doing a search in the store for LEARNING as that keyword should bring up all the tomes.
    that was it!! had to be logged in not on the character selection screen. Man I appreciate the help i feel like such a noob!

Thumbs up

Oh - my bad, that'd be the third reason you can't see it.

When looking from the log-in screen, the Store doesn't show anything that is "character specific", like inventory expansions, gear items and, yes, tomes. It used to, but way too many problems w/ buying something BTC and then logging in w/ the wrong character, etc etc. So, now, if you want something for a character, you log in to that character and buy it. Make sense, but you aren't the first to have this happen.