Default Auto Spell Casting or Debuff Alarm

Is there a means of auto casting a buff spell when it expires? Specifically, I die when I overlook that Greater Death Aura has expired. It’s frustrating because I have plenty of spell points, but in the midst of battle I overlook the single expiration message as lots of text scrolls across the screen. I’ve resorted to a physical world egg timer to alert me when I need to renew the spell. That seems clumsy. If the game doesn’t allow for auto casting, then is there an in game option to set an audible alarm when a buff expires? How are some of the other ways players deal with recognizing when to rebuff? Displacement is another key spell that I’d love to automatically cast.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Antryg_Windrose View Post
    Is there a means of auto casting a buff spell when it expires? Specifically, I die when I overlook that Greater Death Aura has expired. It’s frustrating because I have plenty of spell points, but in the midst of battle I overlook the single expiration message as lots of text scrolls across the screen. I’ve resorted to a physical world egg timer to alert me when I need to renew the spell. That seems clumsy. If the game doesn’t allow for auto casting, then is there an in game option to set an audible alarm when a buff expires? How are some of the other ways players deal with recognizing when to rebuff? Displacement is another key spell that I’d love to automatically cast.

None of these things are possible, and maintaining key buffs like that in the hectic combat is indeed just part of playing the game well!