Community Member

Default Baz'Morath, The curator of decay missing craft options at the forge station ?

hi i searched thoroughly in the options at the forge station in docks/sharn and couldnt find the sharn upgrades for this weapon. can anyone see it ? i think its missing the options. pls take a look guys

Community Member

According to the wiki, you should be able to get
    *Empty Purple Augment Slot
    *Fetters of Unreality
    *Completed Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by DixXxg0 View Post
    hi i searched thoroughly in the options at the forge station in docks/sharn and couldnt find the sharn upgrades for this weapon. can anyone see it ? i think its missing the options. pls take a look guys
    I just placed one of my uncrafted ones in the Forging Station by the Sharn docks and I can add a Purple augment slot. I'm sure after I do that, I'll be able to add Fetters of Unreality, and make it a Completed Weapon after that.

I suggest you re-check.

P.S. Make sure you've also "Unlocked" the item before you place it in the Forging Station.
    "A wise person chooses the right road; a fool takes the wrong one." - Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Hi Welcome

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    I just placed one of my uncrafted ones in the Forging Station by the Sharn docks and I can add a Purple augment slot. I'm sure after I do that, I'll be able to add Fetters of Unreality, and make it a Completed Weapon after that.

I suggest you re-check.

P.S. Make sure you've also "Unlocked" the item before you place it in the Forging Station.
    yes ty for ur time !

well i couldnt find it in the options but once ive put the item in the box/slot it showed the first upgrade

thank you both