Community Member

Default Season 1 rewards not working

So the footprints, "death follows you" don't seem to work any more. I rolled a brand new toon, went to the HOH and got my rewards, went to the feats tab, dragged both to my action bars, and turned them on, and no footprints. Anyone else noticing this?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Abilbo View Post
    So the footprints, "death follows you" don't seem to work any more. I rolled a brand new toon, went to the HOH and got my rewards, went to the feats tab, dragged both to my action bars, and turned them on, and no footprints. Anyone else noticing this?
    Further context in the hopes that someone important is reading this. I logged on to my level 30 and checked, his footprints are still working. I was thinking that perhaps it was a conflict with both season interfering somehow, but my 30 has both the footprints and the new Season 2 horse.

My new character was able to get the horse and mask, but the footprints don't work. The "death watches you" eye cosmetic is working. Its just the footprints.

Community Member

Further context in the hopes that someone important is reading this. I logged on to my level 30 and checked, his footprints are still working. I was thinking that perhaps it was a conflict with both season interfering somehow, but my 30 has both the footprints and the new Season 2 horse.

My new character was able to get the horse and mask, but the footprints don't work. The "death watches you" eye cosmetic is working. Its just the footprints.
    Further context, I first noticed this issue on my main character when i did an Iconic TR on him, and made him a new bladeforged Alchemist. When I didnt see the footprints, i thought it might have something to do with the Alchemist aura, I have checked on him, and no footprints, either with or without the aura.

Community Manager

Thank you for the report. I assume the answer is yes, but just to make sure, you earned the Bloody Footprints during Hardcore Season 1?
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Thank you for the report. I assume the answer is yes, but just to make sure, you earned the Bloody Footprints during Hardcore Season 1?
    Yes, My character earned the footprints in Season 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZTBt7oar9w

Havent been able to get the bleeding eyes 1750 HC1 favour reward working on my Halfling yet.
    kruemeli of Orien - Leader of the "Merry" Hobbits https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...20#post5002220
    It is okay to be "merry": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjOOKb-DFZs
    I just Keep quiet and think.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYP8M06A8W0

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlmGhandi View Post
    Havent been able to get the bleeding eyes 1750 HC1 favour reward working on my Halfling yet.
    This is a bone of contention - the U45 release notes said it was fixed but it wasn't. I'm more worried about the lag at the moment though, a fix for the eyes would be nice (and should be given some dev time) but a fix for the lag is an immediate priority.

Community Member

Default Bleeding ayes are not working

The Season 1 Bleeding Eyes are not working on Female Elves

I don't see footprints on any of my bladeforged toons.
    Khyber: Nimrud (caster), Healingonly (melee FvS), Almeya (trapper), Groggor (barb), Yayamee (monk), Tadko (paladin), Feneya (monkcher), Zornix and some others
    Hardcore: AveDarkLord (5k fav)

Quote Originally Posted by krzyysiek098 View Post
    I don't see footprints on any of my bladeforged toons.
    The same on Warforged, they where squares (no not special unique cool footprints, just red squares) the last time I checked it and I made a bug report, now no footprints at all. (sun elf work at least so it is not every race affected)
    "Act according to a maxim which can be adopted at the same time as a universal law."
    -Immanuel Kant-

"Nothing is more fairly distributed than common sense: no one thinks he needs more of it than he already has."
    -René Descartes-

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Cordovan,

Any word on a potential fix for the footprints?
    Watts
    Hacks And 'Sploits