Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Okay! Thanks!

What about siberys dragonshard fragments? How can I farm for them faster? (I need feat change at level 22... And it's going to be a long and painful process...)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waveclaw View Post
    Okay! Thanks!

What about siberys dragonshard fragments? How can I farm for them faster? (I need feat change at level 22... And it's going to be a long and painful process...)
    You can get one free feat change by doing the Hall of the Mark quest.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by GeoffWatson View Post
    You can get one free feat change by doing the Hall of the Mark quest.
    I know, but I made a stupid mistake and wasted the feat change at level 9...

Only real way to get lots of siberys shards is to open lots of chests and hit every collectible node. You could also check the auction house - sometimes people will sell a stack of 10k shards just to clear some space in their bank.
    Kobold sentient jewel still hate you.

Community Member

Okay, thanks! Will do.

Community Member

Got the borderlands horse, but can't seem to find the horseshoe in epics. Any suggestions on how I can get them faster?
    Dumb luck seems about the only route. -- they are quite uncommon. I've run the entire chain probably about 5-6 times and have pulled 3 shoes, which I think is on the lucky side of things. I've run a mix of EN, EH, EE and 2 of the drops were from EN and 1 drop from EH.

The gear from borderlands is quite good, so I've more been running to accrue some of that, and when the shoes drop, it's just extra bonus. I figure a "slow" horse is still a significant improvement over my pudgy dorfs running around the sands.

Have you looked at trading in your ingots for weapons? They are pretty solid for someone just getting started in epics - I particularly like the caster weapons. I haven't compared numbers, but they are much less work than the anniversary event (flaming forum post, etc) and IMO have very acceptable stats.

Okay! Thanks!

If you are on Orien, I can help you out.
    Orien: Level 400 Cannith Crafter
    (*) - Crafter Advert for Orien

"The 'forever' rogue"

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zavina View Post
    If you are on Orien, I can help you out.
    ...Sadly, I'm on Wayfinder...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12