Community Member

Post Anyway to track ticket status?

Hi, I've recently had an major issue with SSG on a cardholder issue on my account, thus them locking it down for some reason, since I've made contact and had the correct person contacting them regarding the issue but it seems they are now waiting many days to reply, one ticket was even closed without any sort of response, I'm really hoping that doesn't happen to my last existing ticket.
    If there any other options I have beside wait? It's just in the past regarding this same issue I've been waiting up to 21 days for a ticket one time, without a real solution. I have all the right issue and the right person made a ticket.
    These our crazy times, I'm sure I'm not the only one quartined and on lock down, would just really appreciate some closure on this issue and be able to get back into my old account and play your guys game, cause I deeply enjoy it but can't even log in till I get some sort of feedback as to the issue my account was put on lock.

If I'm reading this and your original thread correctly, it sounds like you're using the in-game support tickets. In-game will not be able to help with this. You'll need to put in a CS ticket through the web site.

https://help.standingstonegames.com/hc/en-us

Following that, you should get an email following up on that ticket which will explain what info they need as well as stating that not replying to the email will indicate that whatever issue you had has been resolved. Replying and conversing through that email is how you keep in touch with the CS person handling your case.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

Community Member

No I've already made the tickets through their help page, I've made three. I'm just wondering how long you have to wait, it's been 7 days since my first one, I know it's common to have to wait weeks if not months which is ridiculous.
    I was just wondering if there's anyway to actually check status, not just the page that shows whether it's open or not.

The account hasn't been able to access since August of 2016, so depending on response time, Id probably give up on trying to access again. I've been trying to access it over and over throughout the years, but the failure of an responsive customer service system, and the fact that your only help is one line emails after waiting for ever, is my biggest reason of not getting any solution. If their was a phone number, I'd probably been able to fix this problem easy explaining to a real person.
    I just want to access the account, without having to wait almost a month.

Community Member

9 days and counting..... Ugh. I