Default Divine Crusade: Heavenly Presence Petrification Immunity FAIL

So, Cygl'ghax the Shadow Beholder in Through a Mirror Darkly SOMEHOW turned me to stone DESPITE the fact that I took Heavenly Presence in DC JUST for the flipping Petrification IMMUNITY.....

IMMUNITY RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!

IMMUNITY

I equipped my PLIS because of the Disintegration spam but as soon as the PLIS was depleted (didn't take long) I was turned to stone DESPITE HAVING GD IMMUNITY TO PETRIFICATION

ffs....
    I am often cynical and say mean things. It's a WAI "Feature". Mokune (Guild Leader of Pandora's Box on Khyber), Iquitz, Returning, Thaumat, Ketzerisch, Xhiron, Koanoak et al...

Community Member

If I had to make an educated guess, their antimagic strips the buff off, or some other brand of stance-changing that strips buffs also removes that part.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xgya View Post
    If I had to make an educated guess, their antimagic strips the buff off, or some other brand of stance-changing that strips buffs also removes that part.

You can no longer strip the buff or effect provided by equipping an item.. as long as you don't unequip the item and it doesn't break. So no.. that should not be it