Community Member

Default Where is my code

I recently purchased an expansion, and the order number was sent to me but with no code. I cant use the expansions with no code, did I just get scammed and waste money?

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

You In the order confirmation email, near the bottom do you see a section something like this?

Product SKU: DDOSharn_Standard_DR_AB TEST
    Product Name: Dungeons & Dragons Online ®: Masterminds of Sharn™ - Standard Edition
    Qty Ordered: 1
    Amount: $39.99
    Shipment Tracking Numbers:
    Digital Rights: ########

The code you use is the "Digital Rights"

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Testzak View Post
    I recently purchased an expansion, and the order number was sent to me but with no code. I cant use the expansions with no code, did I just get scammed and waste money?
    I just ordered a expansion with PayPal, it took me to thier website after they took the money, and what looked like a page that was suppose to refresh with the code but never did. They sent me a email with the order number but no code, and said it could take 48 hours to process it. My guess is they have no automation so some one physically has to check everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonesols View Post
    I just ordered a expansion with PayPal, it took me to thier website after they took the money, and what looked like a page that was suppose to refresh with the code but never did. They sent me a email with the order number but no code, and said it could take 48 hours to process it. My guess is they have no automation so some one physically has to check everything.
    Has it been 48 hours? Did you get another email after 48 hours?

Community Member

Same here, today I bought expansion with Paypal they charged money and that's all. Didn't get any code. I kinda starting remember why 10 years ago i stopped playing DDO. Happy go lucky return lasted only few days till today, lol.

Click DDO MARKET at the stop of this page.
    Click Find Your Order at the bottom of that page.

Community Member

That only works, if you don't pay with paypal

Quote Originally Posted by Caremon View Post
    That only works, if you don't pay with paypal
    https://help.standingstonegames.com/...s/requests/new

"I am experiencing purchase issues."

Also, question for anyone who used Paypal, on the DDO Market page at the bottom, when you click Find My Order, there are two choices, the bottom one asks for your Order Code and the password you made for the Digital River site that it asked you to make. So is that NOT working for anyone? Or not working for paypal users only?

Last edited by Mindos; 05-30-2020 at 12:01 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Testzak View Post
    Thank you everyone for the advice. The email arrived 37 hours later....took a long time. I guess I was just impatient

Community Member

Not wanting to hijack the thread, however I'm in the same predicament.

Recently bought the Ravenloft Expansion pack from the DDO Market (late to the party, I know).

I quickly got a confirmation from Paypal that the transaction had been completed. However I have not received any confirmation e-mails or other communication with the digital product from Standing Stone Games.

I can understand it might take a little while before they send the activation code, however I find it rather worrisome that some time have passed now and I still haven't heard anything from Standing Stone Games.

I've tried using the "Find your Order"-page, however I have received no order number.

Hoping someone can chime in and calm "my" waters a bit.

Best regards

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

The Code is very well "hidden". I have found mine under a different name than "code" or so. It is even more difficult to find if you buy the Expansion via the German-language web page of DDO. My guess is that it is similarily difficult for French.

In the German-language order, the code is the text string coming after "Digitale Rechte:", which would mean "digital rights" in English, if it was literally translated. But it is the code. This shows how difficult it is to find the code.

So, look for a long text string within your e-mail, a text string which means no sense to you, because it looks like random letters. It is very likely that this is the code.

And, first rule above all : Look into your spam folder.
    "You are a Tiefling. And a Cleric, with the Domain of the Sun. Doesn't that contradict each other ?" "No, all my friends are playing evil. I found that so boring that I decided to be on the good side. And, besides, Sun and Fire, where is the difference, really ?"

Community Member

It wasn't in my spam folder or anything similar, I simply had not received any confirmation of my purchase. However a few hours ago I got the confirmation e-mail, so it was a delay.

Excuse any drama I might have caused, I just not expecting such a long wait time before receiving my digital product and confirmation hereof.

Best regards

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

I've had a delay of several days myself, once.

It says somewhere : "Within 48 hours". People do not read that, apparingly.
    "You are a Tiefling. And a Cleric, with the Domain of the Sun. Doesn't that contradict each other ?" "No, all my friends are playing evil. I found that so boring that I decided to be on the good side. And, besides, Sun and Fire, where is the difference, really ?"