Question Lesser Reinc to remove FVS bugged feat swap?

Was wondering if anyone has tried this yet. I want to exchange one of my feats but I have that bug after update 45 that messed up the 12th level divine feats. If I lesser reincarnate I am hoping it will remove this however I would rather not waste $20 on the point package I need to try it.

Although this doesn't answer your question, I experienced a mess-up with my deity feats and simply did an XP grind until I could TR or ETR. It wasn't too painful to level up without my deity feats, and it saved me from burning a heart.

I would assume that a Lesser Heart would allow you to fix your deity feats right away, but this post will bump your thread so that hopefully someone can give you a 100% accurate answer.
    "Swords will cut you wide open!" - Trip Fisk

Thank You for the reply.

I finally just said what the heck.....bought the points and the heart and tried, as there were a few other things I wanted to change anyways.

Long story short, after doing my reincarnation back up to level 30 cap, I payed Freddie a visit and he is once again very knowledgable of how my brain works :P

Unfortunately, I did do the free feat swap quest prior to this and never used it, but it is now gone, so I did lose that.

Not that big of a deal though.