Default Parked level 17 gearset for Caster

Hi, I wil have a FvS caster parked at level 17 and could use exact optimal gearing. I think the Feywild is better than Flamecleansed?

I might also do 1 wiz/1 warlock for feigned health, extra caster feat and MM SLA; thoughts?

thanks in advance from a melee rogue trying to figure out divines
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links
    Proud Knight Templar of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist); Parked Toons: Katwoemyn (10), Saelegion (4), Alitirala (eventually 17)
    wounded and burnt from many mistakes and still stumbling!

bump
    Proud Knight Templar of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist); Parked Toons: Katwoemyn (10), Saelegion (4), Alitirala (eventually 17)

Community Member

looking at the enchantments on the items, flamecleansed fury seems to have more useful stuff.
    of course, the Feywild has +2 levels stronger effects.

What race are you planning? Looks like Flamecleansed does not have a docent? OTOH Feywild locks you into robes or light (or docent).

I don't see how MM SLA could help you at level 17. FvS 17 gets wings and a couple high level spells known. Extra caster level can help you with spell penetration rolls...

What are you trying to make out of this?

hi thx! This will be a toon parked at level 17 to group with other players and guildies, so some heals and kills/cc etc. I have found with my first round of a FvS that I was using all the SLAs more than anything else and healing a lot. I found that in reaper I was most useful using the occasional Searling light hit or the feigned health with warlock and simple cure SLAs to spam people always at the top of health. In weaker parties I was using SLAs and some other buffed spells. I rarely used the higher-level spells due to spell point use.

That is why I was thinking 1 warlock and since I would lose the wings to do 1 level of mage for the extra feat anyway and occasional use of magic missiles (with AoV I think I will be able to raise the caster level of force spells by 6 or so). I do not expect it to be top tier damaging, just something to occasionally finish stuff off.

I did drow last life and really enjoyed the SLAs from the racial tree too. It will allow me to start with high CHA and hi INT for spellcraft and skill points.