Default Why is EH giving so few Commendations?

If the Devs actually want lesser players playing on Normal and Hard rather than Elite or Reaper WHY are the rewards for Normal and Hard so stingy?

Look, I get that XP and Loot have to be better the higher the difficulty of course BUT what's going on with Commendations?

It's 4,200 of them to get 42 Heart Seeds OR you can of course go to the DDO Store and spend almost 1500 points to get that Iconic or Epic Stone?

Now the kicker here for me is that I'm currently playing a character on Wayfinder who at Lvl 29 {300k off 30} on his first life has exactly 900 Comms! - That number was significantly lower prior to him hitting lvl 29 and me then running EH King's Forest, Schind, Dragon and High Road.

I've been getting between 16 and 29 Comms per Quest!?! This is EH not EN! Why do you have to run at least 3 EHs to get what you can get in a single EE?

And yes on most servers I'd wait for a group to pop up for EEs {Because I can't SOLO EE!} BUT I was the ONLY Lvl 20+ Character on Wayfinder when I started running High Road! THE ONLY ONE AT 20+!

Right this minute there's TWO OF US - Myself and a Lvl 22 who's currently soloing Keep on the Borderlands by the looks of it {he may be favour farming Heroic Elite for all I know!}.

And of course Wayfinder is a Special Case and if the Devs can make changes to drop rates for a single server perhaps that might be an idea {At least until these promised mega-servers appear!} but frankly EH should drop at least 50 Comms no matter what the quest AND on all servers {EE drops a full seed, EH 50 comms, EN 25 Comms - What's wrong with that Devs?}.

maybe you were away from the game for a lot of time.

luckily at some point they made a change, if the quest reward is dropping commendations, it will also drop 2 seeds BUT you must be lvl 30 for this to happen. it's easy to get 42 seeds.

copypaste from wiki

Any Epic quest reward list while you are at level cap - choice of 2 Heart Seeds appear, as of Update 22 Patch 2. This only applies to where Commendations of Valor appear (i.e., not on Casual difficulty, not when quest ransacked, and only once per day per quest).
    Server: Cannith
    Guild: Korthos Village People
    Older guild link: La Santa Alleanza

I have an alt at cap that's trying to get a Horseshoe before he reincarnates. 8 quests means 16 seeds/run, and combined with terrible streak of bad luck, I've quickly amassed enough seeds for about 4 epic lives. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Valerianus View Post
    maybe you were away from the game for a lot of time.

luckily at some point they made a change, if the quest reward is dropping commendations, it will also drop 2 seeds BUT you must be lvl 30 for this to happen. it's easy to get 42 seeds.

copypaste from wiki

Any Epic quest reward list while you are at level cap - choice of 2 Heart Seeds appear, as of Update 22 Patch 2. This only applies to where Commendations of Valor appear (i.e., not on Casual difficulty, not when quest ransacked, and only once per day per quest).
    OK So if I run E-GH on EH at lvl 30 to get the Saga reward before TRing that will get me 20 seeds?

Quote Originally Posted by FranOhmsford View Post
    OK So if I run E-GH on EH at lvl 30 to get the Saga reward before TRing that will get me 20 seeds?
    If you are capped at 30, you can run any epic quest on EN and get 2 seeds, the 2 seeds always drop as end rewards. So once at 30 cap its a quick grind of the quickest epic quests on EN to get the seeds
    Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    While it's not difficult to figure out, it's a mindless, stupid and eye-bleeding grind. It's not too hard to figure out that is not what this game needs right now. 2-3 million karma ok, there's some pain for your gain. But really, the EPL's are not worth the pain of 6 million XP in off destinies/sphere's.
    Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    Profit quantity has been prioritized above product quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunan View Post
    If you are capped at 30, you can run any epic quest on EN and get 2 seeds, the 2 seeds always drop as end rewards. So once at 30 cap its a quick grind of the quickest epic quests on EN to get the seeds
    pretty sure it has been that way before he "dropped", it has been 6 years since the change to make it "drop more often"

ppl may remind that era as some dark stuff happening in some servers i won't mention
    psykopeta is finally baconpletionist because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS: I post only in the latest thread shown in main page, in the weird case u want something from me, feel free to send pm

Quote Originally Posted by psykopeta View Post
    pretty sure it has been that way before he "dropped", it has been 6 years since the change to make it "drop more often"

ppl may remind that era as some dark stuff happening in some servers i won't mention
    Yeah, sorry but two years away and my memory isn't great anyway

I did forget about the 2 heart seeds at cap although I did faintly recall something about two heartseeds dropping I just figured that was probably only in EEs.

I've got the 42 {actually 46} Seeds I needed on Auslander now having run EH GH, Lod-Rift, Demonweb and 3BC for Sagas today {thanks to two great Wayfinder Players who guided me through Demonweb}.
    Got really lucky with +3 tomes too - Grabbing Spot, Jump, Search and Bluff - All useful on multiple lives.

Now it's just a case of finishing the Storm Horns Sagas and I can IR him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Still - This seems a fudge of a fix that could be looked at in order to facilitate a better first life experience for newbies to Epics?

Maybe instead of giving out 2 seeds every Epic Quest once you hit Lvl 30 they simply adjust the Comms generated per Epic Quest from 20-30?
    Again I don't really understand why Epic Elite BoB only gives 20 odd shards - Yes it's the easiest Epic Quest {and the only one I was capable of actually soloing on EE at Lvl 29 on Auslander, A Bladeforged Paladin.} BUT why shouldn't it give a full Seed on EE? Why shouldn't it give 50 Comms on EH and 25 on EN? It's still an Epic Quest and it shouldn't make a difference if you're Lvl 29 or Lvl 30 when completing it....

....For instance it was the final quest I ran to cap Auslander - He only needed 20k to cap and I was about to run the Chain anyway for the 3BC Saga so I decided to give BoB a go on EE rather than EH - Black Loch EH was the next quest I ran - Got 2 seeds because I was Lvl 30!