Thread: Accuracy max?

Community Member

Default Accuracy max?

Hi all, just wondering how much accuracy is too much at endgame. Im talking about raid level (THTH, etc) or high skulls. Is it 100? Is it 150? I want to see if i slot something other than accuracy in a CC item if it is worth losing 23. Fyi, i always hit, and mine is currently 142.

Just wondering.

Thanks!
    Nico

Quote Originally Posted by Nickodeamous View Post
    Hi all, just wondering how much accuracy is too much at endgame. Im talking about raid level (THTH, etc) or high skulls. Is it 100? Is it 150? I want to see if i slot something other than accuracy in a CC item if it is worth losing 23. Fyi, i always hit, and mine is currently 142.

Just wondering.

Thanks!
    Nico
    As always, it depends. What's your definition of "endgame?" Is it running raids on Hard? Or is it nothing but r10 quests and mid-reaper raids? The best way to check is to take off your accuracy item and see what happens. If you're still always hitting, then you didn't need it.

I had 230 to-hit on my last melee build and I still saw some grazing hits. My inquisitive had 180 and was doing just fine.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clemeit View Post
    As always, it depends. What's your definition of "endgame?" Is it running raids on Hard? Or is it nothing but r10 quests and mid-reaper raids? The best way to check is to take off your accuracy item and see what happens. If you're still always hitting, then you didn't need it.

I had 230 to-hit on my last melee build and I still saw some grazing hits. My inquisitive had 180 and was doing just fine.
    I think what i need to do is actually record a quest on R10 and look at all of my hits, so maybe something like blown deadline. Then run ut again withought the accuracy item. I dont really see many hits that are grazing, but it goes so fast, i cant really tell without capturing it.

As for raids, i usually run LN to maybe R1. Ill need to check that out as well. I feel like i hit all the time, but need to look for grazing hit.

Thanks for the feedback!
    Nico

Community Member

Where on your character sheet does your 'to hit' bonus actually show up?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by J-2 View Post
    Where on your character sheet does your 'to hit' bonus actually show up?
    If you pull up the inventory sheet, you cam expand the weapon section at the bottom and see it.

Community Member

If you pull up the inventory sheet, you cam expand the weapon section at the bottom and see it.
    Although like many things on the character/inventory sheets it doesn't necessarily show all bonuses - for example the Favor of the Fey luck bonus to attack from Shiradi doesn't seem to show up on it for me, probably a few others. Although given some of the bonuses don't always specifically state the bonus type it can be hard to be sure

Sometimes you're better to look at your rolls (assuming those take everything into account).

Community Member SpartanKiller13's Avatar

Can also be worth twisting Pierce the Gloom from Shadowdancer as a fairly easy test. If you have a low attack bonus it's one of the better DPS twists, but the farther along you get the weaker it becomes.
    -Khysiria of Cannith
    Quote Originally Posted by zehnvhex View Post
    Warlock is basically a ghetto Shiradi Sorc. You gives up some of the damage and self sustain for the ability to just hold down left click and yolo blast your way to victory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    It's DDO. There are probably 6 different types of Evil damage.

The maximum to-hit that I ve seen with my inquisitive feydark paladin (self-buffed+bard songs) is 235, in R1 Legendary Master Artificer. Surprisingly I was still seeing some occasional grazing hits on titans.
    Magistros - Plakomouna - Baglamios - Ebeiros
    Ghallanda

Community Member

If you are at +142 there's no way you always hit, at least not in reaper. For comparison, here are some numbers vs the boss in R10 lost at sea. You can see me grazing on a 4 with +198.

Now those numbers do always hit trash on rolls of 2-20, but bosses are on a different scale. I haven't tested specifically for raiding, so on LH, +142 might always hit.

Edit: Failed my necro perception check...
    Last edited by Fivetigers33; 01-28-2021 at 12:22 PM.
    Stratis on Khyber

Solo/duo raids and solo R10s. Come see what a bard can do.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq7...2ixwFkkmzBAvQw