Community Member

Default Flowersniffing guild on Cannith is recruiting!

The "Floral Odor Appreciation Society" on Cannith is looking for new, old or returning players to join and play with us! If you don't like zerging or maybe want to give the slow life a try then leave a comment below and I will message you on how to join!

If you also have any questions, chuck them down below or send a message to me (Kssaara) in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrikon View Post
    The "Floral Odor Appreciation Society" on Cannith is looking for new, old or returning players to join and play with us! If you don't like zerging or maybe want to give the slow life a try then leave a comment below and I will message you on how to join!

If you also have any questions, chuck them down below or send a message to me (Kssaara) in game.
    I've just recently returned to the game casually since 2014. I played fairly often from 2008-2014. Trying to get D&D in my life again. If you are recruiting casuals, please, shoot me a message.

Thank you.
    I am Rheinhart and Crytonian on Argonessen.

Community Member

What classes and levels are you looking for? I have a very basic lvl 7 wf wizard looking for a good home. Let me know... thx!
    I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that most, if not all, games are broken to some extent.
    One should not complain about them if one cannot fix them.
    I, for one, should take this to heart as I embark upon another journey through this game.

Color me interested.
    What level are you guys and at what times do you play?
    I have an alt that's been sitting at 25 for years, I could TR her with a little effort.
    I don't like stressing about DPS or spell DCs, so I'd like to play support, I was thinking of 12 arti / 6 bard / 2 rogue?

Community Member

I've sent you all invites privately

Quote Originally Posted by Drecas View Post
    Color me interested.
    What level are you guys and at what times do you play?
    I have an alt that's been sitting at 25 for years, I could TR her with a little effort.
    I don't like stressing about DPS or spell DCs, so I'd like to play support, I was thinking of 12 arti / 6 bard / 2 rogue?
    We play at many different times, everyones in different time zones.
    Most of us play below level 15. Some are however above that. Our very slow "static' is at ~12 currently

Quote Originally Posted by M113k7262 View Post
    What classes and levels are you looking for? I have a very basic lvl 7 wf wizard looking for a good home. Let me know... thx!
    7 is good We have a few there. We play any classes, and appreciate well thought out memey/fun builds

Quote Originally Posted by Zhacko View Post
    I've just recently returned to the game casually since 2014. I played fairly often from 2008-2014. Trying to get D&D in my life again. If you are recruiting casuals, please, shoot me a message.

Thank you.
    Will do and have done yeah most of us are of a similar story, old players and returning, with a taste for actual playing rather than full on zergy rush.

Default in-game msg sent

Hi Kssaara,

I sent you an in-game mail. Hope to hear from you.

Regards

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raklepto View Post
    Hi Kssaara,

I sent you an in-game mail. Hope to hear from you.

Regards
    Replied!

Sent a message, thanks!
    “If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.”
    -J.R.R. Tolkien

Community Member

Hello Warrikon,

I have not played much since 2013/2014 but given the lockdown and all the time I have indoors, now seems like a great time to return. I'm actually playing tabletop now too. I'd love to hear more details if you would like to PM me.

--
    bills442

Community Member

A little late to the party, but I'd love an invite.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drosera View Post
    A little late to the party, but I'd love an invite.
    Not late at all!

Invite sent!

Quote Originally Posted by bills442 View Post
    Hello Warrikon,

I have not played much since 2013/2014 but given the lockdown and all the time I have indoors, now seems like a great time to return. I'm actually playing tabletop now too. I'd love to hear more details if you would like to PM me.

--
    bills442
    I'm the same pm'd you!

Community Member

I am very interested in your guild my main is Lvl 20 Tolokiir.

David/Greyhawk

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gr3yhawk View Post
    I am very interested in your guild my main is Lvl 20 Tolokiir.

David/Greyhawk
    Sent you a message

Community Member

Interested as well, name is Olstine Swiftfingers lv 8 Art

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Olstine View Post
    Interested as well, name is Olstine Swiftfingers lv 8 Art

Hey Sent you a message, check your inbox!

Community Member

I'd like an invite please, if you're still recruiting.

My main on Cannith is a level 12 Barb called PaintItBlack. I've been playing on-and-off since 2010 (mostly off) and never got a toon beyond level 15. Currently stuck in a guild where nobody ever chats.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by briang0 View Post
    I'd like an invite please, if you're still recruiting.

My main on Cannith is a level 12 Barb called PaintItBlack. I've been playing on-and-off since 2010 (mostly off) and never got a toon beyond level 15. Currently stuck in a guild where nobody ever chats.
    invited, check your PM on here

Community Member

hey there. Im a returning player whos pretty lost right now lol. been playing all the was since 2011, and came back in 2017. got my character up to lvl 13, and havent played since. Im looking to join a guild that wont mind pointing me in the right direction, or even some people to group up and level with.

name is Generick Axemonger in game. i sent you a request and gonna send you a message

Community Member

Default Looking for a guild

If you are still recruiting, I am looking for a guild. I'm a fairly casual solo player that would be interested in contributing to some pooled resources and the occasional grouping. In game name is Hereagain, I'll send a mail as well.