Default What are TR Gear Must haves?

I returned to the game last month after being away since around U14 and now i have decided to jump on the racial TR train and farm out some gear for this low lvl stuff. Much has changed since i last played and i am trying to figure out what are some of the MUST HAVE gear to make the process as painless as possible. Guides that i have found seem to be a bit outdated.

Assumptions:
    l have around 20 reaper points so will be running mostly on R1 for the leveling process.
    I have access to all content and able to craft lvl 250 items and a ton of Green steel materials.
    I am looking for things are not necessarily class specific (although if there is something that is a high tier item for a class, please list it).
    I am assuming that Ravenloft stuff takes over at lvl 10 and Sharn stuff at lvl 15? please correct me if i am wrong, but this means that i am mostly looking for lvl 1-9 items.

Thank you all for the help. This community has been excellent at helping an old player make a return.
    Wow!

Hello and welcome back!

There is a similar and quite recent discussion here. I do believe you can extract whatever info you need from it. There are many different inputs that fills the same needs so you gonna be able to choose witch one will suffice you better.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...All-Your-Lives

Quote Originally Posted by DaviMOC View Post
    Hello and welcome back!

There is a similar and quite recent discussion here. I do believe you can extract whatever info you need from it. There are many different inputs that fills the same needs so you gonna be able to choose witch one will suffice you better.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...All-Your-Lives
    Excellent! Thank you!
    Wow!