Default Accidentally missing quests and favor

Question / Clarification

If a challenge level requirements are (4-15), what is technically the highest level you can enter. Is it 15, or 19?

Also, are there any other quests that are not listed on the favor tab. I recall at one time, the Giant Caves in the Threnal explorer area were not listed. Does anyone know of any quests that are accidentally missed on the Hardcore server do to the level restrictions.

Thx in advance, Bunk
    Mothergoose - Kardinal - Bunks

IIRC it's neither of those with challenges, it's *based on what level quest it says the challenge is the LFM panel*, not what you actually set it to be. So, like, here it says Behind the Door is level 6 . . . so you can do Behind the Door up to level 11, tops.

I could be wrong and they may have changed it, but that's what I remember from season I. Challenges also give negligible favor (6 favor for getting all 6 stars), so you can skip them.

Quests that don't appear in the Adventure Compendium don't grant favor, so it doesn't matter whether you do them or not.

There was a thread from last HC season on this topic. Just cannot find it. I want to say it had a clear understanding on how it worked. IDK....guess i'll do the challenges early.
    Mothergoose - Kardinal - Bunks

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bunker View Post
    There was a thread from last HC season on this topic. Just cannot find it. I want to say it had a clear understanding on how it worked. IDK....guess i'll do the challenges early.
    If it's 4to15 you can do it until 8. Base +4 like quests.

Meaning 6 star is basically impossible for most. I did once on lowest level 3 to4 stars per challenge adds up to not negligible imo.
    Last edited by Cantor; 02-25-2020 at 02:07 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bunker View Post
    Question / Clarification

If a challenge level requirements are (4-15), what is technically the highest level you can enter. Is it 15, or 19?

For challenge the base lvl are lowest lvl +2 .. For 4-15 the base lvl are 6 and max lvl to enter are 6+4= 10

So if;
    challenge level requirements are (4-15) max lvl to enter 10
    challenge level requirements are (8-20) max lvl to enter 14
    challenge level requirements are (12-20) max lvl to enter 18
    challenge level requirements are (14-20) max lvl to enter 20
    challenge level requirements are (15-20) max lvl to enter 21