Community Member

Default Inventory Upgrades! - buyer beware.

The store will happily let you purchase more than the maximum number of inventory tabs. Itll then give you an item to be redeemed for more, which you can transfer in the shared bank.

Well apparently this process wasn't well QAd, because I tried to use it on another character. I got an error saying "The Upgrade on your bank space has failed. Please try again by double-clicking the item in your inventory or contact customer service"

I opened a ticket but I'm not holding my breath. I suspect this is 446 SSG points I will never see again.

I've actually had a pretty good history with customer support regarding purchases. I mean, you won't get a response tonight because it's after hours, but definitely check back tomorrow.

Community Member

Well if I can even get the ticketing system open again to check for an update, it'll be an improvement. Last time I opened a case it broke the in-game support for 2 weeks. Seeing same behavior now, can't get it to load.

But my expectations are pretty low.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemeit View Post
    I've actually had a pretty good history with customer support regarding purchases. I mean, you won't get a response tonight because it's after hours, but definitely check back tomorrow.
    Agreed^.

Be sure to follow up with the email you should get from them, not just the ticket tracker in game. That's where the conversation takes place.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Agreed^.

Be sure to follow up with the email you should get from them, not just the ticket tracker in game. That's where the conversation takes place.
    Since when do they send you an email? I've never gotten one from support for an in-game ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by smokejumper89 View Post
    Since when do they send you an email? I've never gotten one from support for an in-game ticket.
    Of course you won't get any email for ingame ticket.

You want this site: https://help.standingstonegames.com/hc/en-us

Community Member

I've had even worse luck with that one. If you get a response at all(most tickets closed without comment) it will take weeks if not months.